All-New Member

Default X-men Catching up question

Hi everyone,

I am returning to the comics world after a very long time and trying to follow up as to what is happening. Can someone please answer my below questions

1) Where does House of X fall under the X-men continuity?
    2) X-men Blue concludes on 36. What series continues after that?
    3) In which issue did Scott and Emma relationship ended?

Also a couple of questions from ancient history. I am trying to remember the same
    4) In which comic did Scott & Jean find out that Cable is the son and Stryfe was the clone
    5) I remember prior to the weeding of Scott and Jean, Scott questions her on Wolverine. Does anyone remember this issue?

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Cyclopsjean View Post
    Hi everyone,

I am returning to the comics world after a very long time and trying to follow up as to what is happening. Can someone please answer my below questions

1) Where does House of X fall under the X-men continuity?
    2) X-men Blue concludes on 36. What series continues after that?
    3) In which issue did Scott and Emma relationship ended?

Also a couple of questions from ancient history. I am trying to remember the same
    4) In which comic did Scott & Jean find out that Cable is the son and Stryfe was the clone
    5) I remember prior to the weeding of Scott and Jean, Scott questions her on Wolverine. Does anyone remember this issue?
    1.Current
    2.Extermination 1-5
    3.Uncanny X-men (2012)
    4.X-cutioner song?

Quote Originally Posted by AHRNIHAL View Post
    1.Current
    2.Extermination 1-5
    3.Uncanny X-men (2012)
    4.X-cutioner song?
    3. Uncanny X-men v2 #19 to be exact
    4. Actually this happened in Cable 6-8, "Fathers and Sons"
    5. yeah Im drawing a blank too

BANNED

Are Jean and Scott together???????
    Last I saw them they were kissing, over Emma, Wolverine and Jean didn't even thought about Bishop and went straight for Scott.

I hope they are but i dunno if they are

All-New Member

Hi Everyone,

Thank you for your replies.

I was reading the Poison story arc in which the time displaced Jean dies and then later she is back in X-men Blue # 29. In which issue is she bought back to life?

In the Extermination series the time displaced X-men go back, but in X-men Blue # 27 & 33, we seem them in the future. What is the connection here?

Hi Everyone,

Thank you for your replies.

I was reading the Poison story arc in which the time displaced Jean dies and then later she is back in X-men Blue # 29. In which issue is she bought back to life?

In the Extermination series the time displaced X-men go back, but in X-men Blue # 27 & 33, we seem them in the future. What is the connection here?
    get your beer for this

the mothervine storyline in blue does not feature the O5 because editorial wanted them with venom, so after the poison x crossover there is a 5 issue series called venomized where they go back to earth, jean comes back, and jimmy is transformed

then later the future O5 stuff is basically uuuuuuuhhh bunn's run on the book was ending and they didn't tell him what was going to happen in extermination so he just dropped the idea of them in the future to throw out some wacky ideas he'll never get to do
    I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate

All-New Member

Dear All,

Thank for the replies. I have recently started reaserch on the Original X-men series of the 1960s which was cancelled and later relaunched in 1970. it has come to my notice that X-men hidden years was launched in late 1990 to act as a bridge between the 1960 and 1970 series. Later X-men first class was launched in 2008. is there any choronological reading order for the same?

Also was there any other series launched for the Gap period?

Dear All,

Thank for the replies. I have recently started reaserch on the Original X-men series of the 1960s which was cancelled and later relaunched in 1970. it has come to my notice that X-men hidden years was launched in late 1990 to act as a bridge between the 1960 and 1970 series. Later X-men first class was launched in 2008. is there any choronological reading order for the same?

Also was there any other series launched for the Gap period?
    First Class is non-canon. You can read that series independent of the original 60s series. First Class modernizes things and doesnt quite fit in, whereas Hidden Years stays true to the original adventures

Just found this. Its X-men 28. Jean was extra snappy at Xavier and Scott figures its bc she's angry about Logan suddenly leaving after nearly being killed in Fatal Attractions