Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Quote Originally Posted by wjowski View Post
    Nicolas Cage in Marvel?

...Shouldn't he be in DC?
    Quote Originally Posted by Midvillian1322 View Post
    Why??? Has history with Marvel... just not marvel studios.
    When I think about everything that is most likely coming out in the near future, one of the potential DC films(it's "Suicide Squad" film) is actually what comes to mind.

If that film goes anything like The Belko Experiment, throwing a role to the guy who played Tom Welles in 8mm could actually amount to something.

Not to take anything away from the "Marvel..." suggestions. Just pointing out that "DC..." was also the first place my mind went.

Quote Originally Posted by numberthirty View Post
    When I think about everything that is most likely coming out in the near future, one of the potential DC films(it's "Suicide Squad" film) is actually what comes to mind.

If that film goes anything like The Belko Experiment, throwing a role to the guy who played Tom Welles in 8mm could actually amount to something.

Not to take anything away from the "Marvel..." suggestions. Just pointing out that "DC..." was also the first place my mind went.
    Same here that's why I suggested the Spectre. But the way the person said it I was curious why. Turns out because of the almost was superman movie.

Savior of the Universe Flash Gordon's Avatar

Marvel studios presents mandy