Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Pitch a solo

I would probably do a Shatterstar book dealing with him telling his parents who he really is. Have a adventure in the Mojoverse. Explain that Shatterstar has a twin created by Mojo/Sprial and add in a bunch of craziness.
    Some of us wait, some of us act.

Magik- It is the easiest pitch she is the magical version of Jessica Jones. She sets out to be a normal private detective and she moves to neighborhood/town/city in New York(or New Orleans) which unknowingly to her is nexus has the most demons, ghosts and supernatural stuff in the world. It would have Men in the Black feel of a bunch creatures living among humans and they don't really know. Due to some crazy circumstances, she ends up solve a supernatural case and she realizes that she has found her path.

Cast: she would get an offer from Wand Pandora Peters and Stake Martin Reyna who are now new supernatural/magic organization. She would turn them down to work directly but they would show up a lot in the book. I would have drunk bearded Colossus show up for a while as a guest in her place

I was trying to think of a partner to help her in a detective agency Elsa Bloodstone keeps popping into my head as an option. I would have a rival detective that would turn into a love interest. All the major Supernatural Marvel characters would pass through so Ghost Rider, Blade, Brother Voodoo, Dr. Strange,etc would show up. I would have some sort of supernatural being has her receptionist. Lastly, in her downtime, I would have her hang around Rictor's bar and hang out with a friend in Shatterstars apartment complex.

If the Magic detective angle does work, There is a secondary set up to work with the new Supernatural agency as an agent.

Skein: The Gypsy Moth

Sybil's early life and current showcasing her time in Romania, to her abusive marriage until finally settling in Krakoa.

Extraordinary Member Silver Fang's Avatar

I think Monet could carry a maxi. Possibly bring back the M-twins who seem more powerful than Monet honestly so they have good potential. And depict Claudette's Autism a bit more properly now that it's more known than it was in 1994.

Use those 3 and get into some of their family history as they go up against Emplate. It's always complained X-Men don't have enough villains, so he's got potential.

Like anything, it just need a good writer who respects continuity and actually cares about making a good story, rather than going through editorial-mandated motions or writing characters based on a narrative rather than a narrative based of the characters.
    Last edited by Silver Fang; 08-12-2019 at 04:45 AM.

Astonishing Member

My limited series would be for Alex Summers (Havok) it would be called Mutant X, the premise is simple enough when Alex "died" in the explosion at the end of Uncanny, he actually was transported back to the Mutant X universe, it happened to him in X-Factor, he "died" in an explosion and woke up in the Mutant X verse. Once there he recalls his previous adventures there, a little time has passed. He runs into Madelyne Pryor and "their" son. The catch of this story is that the Maddy he meets isn't the Mutant X Maddy of this world but is the real 616 Maddy who has been plucked from the 616 universe post "Inferno". I always loved this alternate universe and it would serve as a good redemption tale for Maddy and an interesting time to see both characters away from Scott and Jean. They could have adventures in an alternate universe. There is the vampiric Archangel, maybe a version of Bishop and universe full of alternative versions of characters to explore. As they raise an alternative universe's version of their child, sort of like and Jean and Scott did Cable though both Alex and Maddy would loathe the comparison. Foes such as Mr. Sinister who never wanted Alex and Maddy to procreate because they were the two wilder less controllable versions of the offspring he was trying to create, and maybe a new version of Holocaust. Maybe after two successful limited series the point would be if they if having the opportunity actually return to their home reality when things are going so well in this other one.
    Last edited by EmeraldGladiator; 08-12-2019 at 01:06 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Pav View Post
    New X-Solo!

Why are Rogue, Polaris, Havok, Mystique, and Blindfold on the run from the X-Men? And how does Blindfold's boyfriend, Legion, play a role in all this? Think this is the newest X-team? Think again, True Believer! You won't believe your eyes.

-Pav, who thinks this character essentially demands a solo...
    Could be me, but that's not a solo title....

Quote Originally Posted by Jesse-James View Post
    Could be me, but that's not a solo title....
    Ah, that's because it's got a killer twist

-Pav, who believes this one X-character could carry a solo...
    You were Spider-Man then. You and Peter had agreed on it. But he came back right when you started feeling comfortable.
    You know what it means when he comes back

"You're not the better one, Peter. You're just older."
    --------------------
    Closet full of comics? Consider donating to my school! DM for details