Default So is Ren or Kylo a title?

Like of course "Darth" (although we didn't really know it was a title until the prequels). "The knights of Ren" might suggest it's a title (with the knights, who are appearing in Episode 9, possibly also named Ren), although it also just sounds like Ben just twisted his actual name as well.
    chrism227.wordpress.com Info and opinions on a variety of interests.

https://twitter.com/chrisprtsmouth

I suspect it's a variation of the way Sith Lords take a Sith name, but more of a new name then a title plus new name. The "Ren" park makes me think of how most Sikhs take the last name "Singh" as part of their beliefs.
    Doctor Strange: "You are the right person to replace Logan."
    X-23: "I know there are people who disapprove... Guys on the Internet mainly."
    (All-New Wolverine #4)

Quote Originally Posted by WebLurker View Post
    I suspect it's a variation of the way Sith Lords take a Sith name, but more of a new name then a title plus new name. The "Ren" park makes me think of how most Sikhs take the last name "Singh" as part of their beliefs.
    My thoughts exactly. He is a member (supposedly) of the Knights of Ren thus the Ren part of his name or title.
    "So you've come to the end now alive but dead inside."

Quote Originally Posted by Celgress View Post
    My thoughts exactly. He is a member (supposedly) of the Knights of Ren thus the Ren part of his name or title.
    I agree, seems that now instead of Siths taking Darth as part of his name we have Knights taking Ren, except because I always thought that Darth was actually a title not a name.