Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

They may have intended for him to be captured, who knows really.

Quote Originally Posted by Glio View Post
    I don't know why I have the feeling that at some point Orchid is going to attack the 4F and Sabretooth is going to protect Franklin.
    This is how I look at it. Sabretooth's capture may end up be key in the preservation of the mutants most valuable asset Franklin.
    The Avengers are Firefighters. We're the ones who fly into the blaze, whatever it is. Because we're the ones who
    can, so we're the ones who have to.~Captain Marvel

In HoX #3, they just pick up Victor at Wendy's. Risking my friggin' life to get this spoiler to you guys.
    I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate

Quote Originally Posted by Snoop Dogg View Post
    In HoX #3, they just pick up Victor at Wendy's. Risking my friggin' life to get this spoiler to you guys.
    My brave king!!!

House of M(ouse) Death Squad Commandos at the door. This may be my final transmission.

I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate

Mighty Member

Maybe the House of M is in charge of all the black-ops missions without supervision, and it was Magneto who chose Sabertooth and Mystique. House of X is the diplomatic part, who fight for the dream, and House of M do the dirty work.
    I try to improve my english, feel free to correct me by DM if you see some mistakes !

"Comics journalism"? Filthy Mutie's Avatar

Sabertooth is probably some kind of plant or bait.

Cyclops (or Mystique posing as Cyclops) said they'd get him back. It wouldn't surprise if this is a long play to humiliate at least one human government by forcing them to give up Sabertooth in exchange for Krakoa's vitamins.

Quote Originally Posted by Snoop Dogg View Post
    House of M(ouse) Death Squad Commandos at the door. This may be my final transmission.

Thank you for this.

BANNED

Whining about Creed being a joke is like whining about Cyclops have poor personal relationships. It's a key part of their characters .

Given that Johnny Storm flies and Ben Grimm is immune to anything Sabretooth can do to him, being able to retain them already seems like a great achievement.

Extraordinary Member Silver Fang's Avatar

OT. Better for different thread.
    Last edited by Silver Fang; 08-12-2019 at 05:35 AM.

Even Proteus and Vulcan have joined Xavier, we must assume that he is very persuasive.

Quote Originally Posted by Punch Dimension. View Post
    Whining about Creed being a joke is like whining about Cyclops have poor personal relationships. It's a key part of their characters .
    Sabertooth isn't even a joke he just loses, like all antagonists in superhero comics. A better example is cheering for Creed is like rooting for Coyote in Roadrunner cartoons. No matter how elaborate close plans come to success he is suppose to lose. Thanos and Dr Doom taking L's at the same rate as well. Oh no's the villain in superhero comic lost again is a joke
    Last edited by Killerbee911; 08-12-2019 at 03:31 AM.

Extraordinary Member Silver Fang's Avatar

OT DIscussion
    Last edited by Silver Fang; 08-12-2019 at 05:32 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Silver Fang View Post
    I do wonder if we have mind-control at play here. The last HOX cover had Exodus on it. A lot of villains here...But we know Apocalypse & Sinister will be playing major roles.

We'll see. As someone said if Crud has to stick around, may as well find humor in these laughable showings. I can just add more stuff to his jobbing comp I did on tumblr. For his fans who just couldn't wait for him to be a villain again. lol
    Exodus was of Unknown or None affiliation, I can't remember, but not Krakoa's ally. And it is very rare not to see him being Magneto's cheerleader.