I loved Perez's depiction of the Amazons as having multiple ethnicities, but it was never really shown how those varied ethnicities impacted the characters. One could argue that it didn't, in that Paradise is an equal and equitable environment, but we still have to contend with Themysciran architecture and fashion being overwhelmingly Hellenistic in its design.

That's why I've always preferred (and would reintroduce) an advanced Amazon society. Just like many real-world cities, older or ancient architectural designs would stand next to and be dispersed amongst new design aesthetics and achievements. Inspiration and fashion design could come from a variety of cultures and incorporate past designs in contemporary ways - just like style does in the real world.

Regardless, given Diana, Hippolyta, Steve, Donna, Artemis, Cassie, Warkiller, etc., we need more individual Amazons of Color (AOC) to rise up as major and minor supporting characters. I'd increase the profiles of Nu'Bia and Philippus immediately and revisit Mala and Orana as potential recipients of an ethnicity change as well as mine all the AOC Perez and Jimenez introduced in their runs. There are so many aspects of Themyscira that we haven't touched on in quite a while that these Amazons could be in charge of, let alone new aspects of the Amazons that may need to develop based on their reconnection with Man's World at some point.

All of these women could add amazing richness and detail to the Amazons' way of life and help promote the Amazons more fully into the broader DCU.