Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

I have to agree. Can't Diana work with Steve without having to do it thought the military? I like the idea of Diana being her own thing while helping Steve with certain things.

Mighty Member

I like her working with the military. I really can't imagine her any other way. She's all about being an emissary of some kind and a bridge between worlds and you can't do that without getting involved with the militia.

True. But I think she is paid by them. I rather if Diana makes money not to be in the US. If anything how did it even work for her to be in the military? Is it because of the connection with Steve?

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by AmiMizuno View Post
    True. But I think she is paid by them. I rather if Diana makes money not to be in the US. If anything how did it even work for her to be in the military? Is it because of the connection with Steve?
    I think this was answered during the story where she met her long lost brother.

I lost introduce when Jason came in. When it comes to money Diana could easily get money due to the copyrighting her name.