Default Iron Man vs powerless Superman in a prep war

Superman's powers are removed. He and Stark prep for a month and then go at it.

Quote Originally Posted by MichaelC View Post
    Superman's powers are removed. He and Stark prep for a month and then go at it.
    In some versions, Superman might win by default by going to the Fortress and grabbing all sorts of Kryptonian technology. But, obviously, in terms of technology he invented himself and starting with a lower base tech level, Stark is going to do far more with the prep. Superman *may* still win if he just cobbles together a suit of armor from Krypton tech but that's like saying I win against a prehistoric man because I go to the store and buy Kevlar and a rifle.
    Power with Girl is better.

Superman has a bunch of fully-functional Superman robots at the Fortress of Solitude, and each one can simulate his powers, including his strength, flight, and heat vision. They can handle the army of spare armors that Iron Man will likely bring to this prep fight. As for Superman himself, he just needs to get within range to use his Phantom Zone Projector. I don't know the range on the projector, so it's possible that getting close enough will be a real challenge for Superman.