Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

I'd like to see a short stint with Reed, Sue, Johnny and Iceman. Or just a Torch/Iceman mini.

MXAAGVNIEETRO IS RIGHT MyriVerse's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Zero Hunter View Post
    The Fantastic Four are Reed, Sue, Johnny, and Ben. You have to have at least 3 of them on the team at the same time to really call it the FF.
    I would say at least 2, like when Reed & Sue were replaced by T'Challa and Ororo.
    f/k/a The Black Guardian
    COEXIST | NOEXIST
    ShadowcatMagikДаякѕтая Sto☈mDustMercury MonetRachelSage
    MagnetoNightcrawlerColossusRockslideBeastXavier

hate cant reach you here Harpsikord's Avatar

I'd go with a team that largely fits the same mold as the current one, something like...

Mr Fantastic
    Jean Grey
    Inferno
    Luke Cage.
    "We come into this world alone and we leave the same way. The time we spent in between - time spent alive, sharing, learning together... is all that makes life worth living." - Jean Grey

Sasquatch
    Iron Fist
    Elsa Bloodstone
    Jack of Hearts

Cosmic Curmudgeon JudicatorPrime's Avatar

Did you say no restrictions? In that case, I won't use any of the Richards-Storm family. Since the FF officially launched the new era of comics, I'm going to go with a team made up of their predecessors according to the Marvel time line.

Fantastic Four, Earth FF Prime

* Blue Marvel (It wouldn't be the FF without a big brain who likes to explore. This reality's Adam left the US after the Presidential Executive Order was issued that forced him to discontinue all activity on US soil. As a result, Adam never met Marlene, never married, and doesn't have any kids. He was later invited back into the US by President Lyndon Banes Johnson following the assassination of President Kennedy. The Executive Order was terminated at that point.)

* Kurse (As Agrim the Dark Elf, he likely existed for thousands of years. Sent to Midgard as a spy, but stayed because of the people that he met. And the mystery of the Scarab.)

* Miss America (Madeline Joyce. On this alternate Earth, however, her first husband, the Whizzer, died as a result of Isbisa's terrorist nuclear incident. Madeline, on the other hand, would survive in large part due to a blood transfusion from Adam. The Blue Marvel is immune to radiation poisoning. Their close friendship leads some to speculate that there is more between them than meets the eye. It's that thing where everyone can see that two people are in love, except the two people. Only time will tell. As for Madeline, the transfusion with Adam cemented some of her original abilities, like the "strength of 1000 men," as well as gifted her with longevity. It's possible that she's ageing at an even slower rate than Adam. She appears to be no older than a woman in her mid-30s.)

*Scarlet Scarab (True of any team, but I'd definitely want a mystically based individual on the FF. The yin to scientific yang. Plus, flexibility is key. Depending on the recipient, the scarab can imbue any number of abilities. The recipient can be anything from a superpowered street level warrior to a Green Lantern type, able to use the scarab's energy to form magical constructs. I'd probably go with the Green Lantern variety. Especially since that's kind of what Sue is.)
    Last edited by JudicatorPrime; 08-12-2019 at 04:31 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by JudicatorPrime View Post
    Did you say no restrictions? In that case, I won't use any of the Richards-Storm family. Since the FF officially launched the new era of comics, I'm going to go with a team made up of their predecessors according to the Marvel time line.

Fantastic Four, Earth FF Prime

* Blue Marvel (It wouldn't be the FF without a big brain who likes to explore. This reality's Adam left the US after the Presidential Executive Order was issued that forced him to discontinue all activity on US soil. As a result, Adam never met Marlene, never married, and doesn't have any kids. He was later invited back into the US by President Lyndon Banes Johnson following the assassination of President Kennedy. The Executive Order was terminated at that point.)

* Kurse (As Agrim the Dark Elf, he likely existed for thousands of years. Sent to Midgard as a spy, but stayed because of the people that he met. And the mystery of the Scarab.)

* Miss America (Madeline Joyce. On this alternate Earth, however, her first husband, the Whizzer, died as a result of Isbisa's terrorist nuclear incident. Madeline, on the other hand, would survive in large part due to a blood transfusion from Adam. The Blue Marvel is immune to radiation poisoning. Their close friendship leads some to speculate that there is more between them than meets the eye. It's that thing where everyone can see that two people are in love, except the two people. Only time will tell. As for Madeline, the transfusion with Adam cemented some of her original abilities, like the "strength of 1000 men," as well as gifted her with longevity. It's possible that she's ageing at an even slower rate than Adam. She appears to be no older than a woman in her mid-30s.)

*Scarlet Scarab (True of any team, but I'd definitely want a mystically based individual on the FF. The yin to scientific yang. Plus, flexibility is key. Depending on the recipient, the scarab can imbue any number of abilities. The recipient can be anything from a superpowered street level warrior to a Green Lantern type, able to use the scarab's energy to form magical constructs. I'd probably go with the Green Lantern variety. Especially since that's kind of what Sue is.)

I love this. It is well thought out and orginal.
    This Post Contains No Artificial Intelligence. It Contains No Human Intelligence Either.

*Machine Man (Leader)
    *The Prowler
    *Hellstorm
    *The Rawhide Kid

Quote Originally Posted by ermac View Post
    I'd love a book on:

Vision
    Wanda
    Pietro
    Simon

Adding Bova, Crystal, Luna, Ultron, Pym, Janet, Grim Reaper and Magneto on the mix
    Sign me up!
    “The Avengers have been the one point of stability in my entire life. And if The Avengers call… then The Scarlet Witch will always answer.”

Quote Originally Posted by SuperiorIronman View Post
    Norman Osborn (the Spider-man version)
    What do you mean by "the Spider-Man version"? Is that like when Green Goblin was Spider-Man or something else?

Shuri
    Miles Morales
    America Chavez
    Ms. Marvel

Midtown High version

Spiderman
    Jessica Jones
    Agent Venom
    Silk

Daredevil
    Spider-Man (Peter Parker)
    Doctor Strange
    Iron Fist
    AKA FlashFreak
    Favorite Characters:
    DC: The Flash (Jay & Wally), Starman- Jack Knight, Stargirl, & Shazam!.
    MARVEL: Daredevil, Spider-Man (Peter Parker), & Doctor Strange.

Current Pulls: Not a thing!

Reed = Shadowcat
    Sue = Colossus
    Johnny = Rachel Summers
    Ben = Magik

Dream Frightful Four (mostly new characters using discarded villain guises and sponsored by Bentley Wittman):

1. Basilisk - a wealthy former norwegian black metal front man and pseudo occultist who orchestrated the capture of Basil Elks and claimed the alpha stone for himself. he's their field leader. he can partially shed the reptilian skin on his back to form wings and has the general abilities of the original Basilisk (laser vision, super strength, etc).
    https://static.comicvine.com/uploads...isher01014.jpg

2. Mind-wave (616-Rhona Burchill) - formerly of H.A.M.M.E.R's science division - used self-surgery to augment latent telekinetic abilities - while insanely intelligent, it's her disregard of collateral damage and sheer destructiveness that makes her invaluable to the FF. she's around to counter Sue.
    https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/...20100402104756

3. Megatak (the living video game character formerly known as Gregory Nettles) - electrokinetic powerhouse they freed from Project Pegasus - he's more or less their "Sandman" or "Hydroman" replacement
    http://www.marvunapp.com/Appendix/megatak.htm

4. Shellshock (name unpronouncable) - a slaver (supplied test subjects to the Psycho-Man) and bounty hunter from the microverse's Dead Zone
    http://www.marvunapp.com/Appendix/shellsho-main.jpg
    ^an updated version of this costume that appears more Boba Fett-ish - the body armor is partially organic/like a super tough snail shell material - and his race all kind of look like they were evolved from polychaetes. he's their version of Trapster in that he carries an assortment of exotic weaponry and giant death worm eggs (just add water).