View Poll Results: What's your pick for the omega with the highest psionic energy output?

Voters
30. You may not vote on this poll
  • Jamie Braddock (Monarch)

1 3.33%
  • Robert Drake (Iceman)

0 0%
  • Joshua Foley (Elixir)

0 0%
  • Jean Grey (Marvel Girl)

6 20.00%
  • David Haller (Legion)

0 0%
  • Erik Lensherr (Magneto)

0 0%
  • Kevin MacTaggert (Proteus)

1 3.33%
  • Absalom Mercator (Mister M)

0 0%
  • Ororo Munroe (Storm)

0 0%
  • Bennet du Paris (Exodus)

0 0%
  • Quentin Quire (Kid Omega)

0 0%
  • Franklin Richards (Powerhouse)

21 70.00%
  • Gabriel Summers (Vulcan)

1 3.33%
  • Hope Summers (Hope)

0 0%
  • Other/honorable mention/insert your fav here

0 0%
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Celestials being more powerful than The Living Tribunal today has to be wrong. We have seen them be slaughtered again and again.

Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Glio View Post
    Celestials being more powerful than The Living Tribunal today has to be wrong. We have seen them be slaughtered again and again.
    I don't know from which issue they came but there are some scans were one particular celestial overpowered Protege who had copied the living tribunal powers.
    It doesn't mean the entire race is like that just one of them.

Quote Originally Posted by phoenixzero23 View Post
    I don't know from which issue they came but there are some scans were one particular celestial overpowered Protege who had copied the living tribunal powers.
    Yes, in Guardians of the Galaxy, but that contradicts 99% of what we know.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by PsychoEFrost View Post
    The official list for the most powerful beings in all of Marvel is:

1: One Above All
    2: The Fulcrum/Taimut the Dreaming
    3: Beyonder (Pre-nerf)
    4: Molecule Man (pre-nerf)
    5: Scathan the Approver
    6: The Living Tribunal
    7: Protege
    8: Mad Jim Jaspers
    9. Franklin Richards
    10. Mikaboshi the Sky King/Kubik/Kosmos
    11: The Vishanti/Cyttorak/Shuma-Gorrath/Abraxus/Chthon/The Phoenix
    12: Death/Eternity/Oblivion/Infinity/Galactus/Hawk God
    13: Master Order/Master Chaos
    14: The In-Betweener/Tyrant
    15: Per-Nerf Doctor Strange
    16: Odin/Zeus/Surtur/Ego/Mephisto
    17: Dormammu/Max Power Thor/Max Power Hulk/Max Power Juggernaut/Thanos/Drax/Onslaught

Everyone else is below that.
    Where did you find this official list ?
    I try to improve my english, feel free to correct me by DM if you see some mistakes !

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by PsychoEFrost View Post
    The official list for the most powerful beings in all of Marvel is:

1: One Above All
    2: The Fulcrum/Taimut the Dreaming
    3: Beyonder (Pre-nerf)
    4: Molecule Man (pre-nerf)
    5: Scathan the Approver
    6: The Living Tribunal
    7: Protege
    8: Mad Jim Jaspers
    9. Franklin Richards
    10. Mikaboshi the Sky King/Kubik/Kosmos
    11: The Vishanti/Cyttorak/Shuma-Gorrath/Abraxus/Chthon/The Phoenix
    12: Death/Eternity/Oblivion/Infinity/Galactus/Hawk God
    13: Master Order/Master Chaos
    14: The In-Betweener/Tyrant
    15: Per-Nerf Doctor Strange
    16: Odin/Zeus/Surtur/Ego/Mephisto
    17: Dormammu/Max Power Thor/Max Power Hulk/Max Power Juggernaut/Thanos/Drax/Onslaught

Everyone else is below that.
    Wasn't it always stated that the Living Tribunal was second in overall power, only behind the One Above All? In fact "he" served as an agent of the OBA, his word and rulings on matters were final and it was understood that he spoke for the OBA. How he is listed as #6 on this list is beyond me.

Quote Originally Posted by The tall man View Post
    Wasn't it always stated that the Living Tribunal was second in overall power, only behind the One Above All? In fact "he" served as an agent of the OBA, his word and rulings on matters were final and it was understood that he spoke for the OBA. How he is listed as #6 on this list is beyond me.
    The Fulcrum is believed to be a fragment of the OAA's power given form, while Taimut's awakened power is close. The Beyonder was originally a container for the entire Marvel omniverse (since retconned). Molecule Man had absolute control over all molecules in existence, and was only surpassed by the Beyonder. Scathan is the judgement hand of the Living Tribunal, though there is debate over which is more powerful.

I dont think Protege had ths power of LT yet. Scathan judgement was finalized by LT. Though i could be wrong as i haven't debated Marvel's hierarchy in years
    Some of us wait, some of us act.

Funny that Hickman giving a clear definition of what the qualifiers for Omega Level are... has lead to more speculation of what the qualifiers for Omega Level are.

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Glio View Post
    Franklin Richards used his powers to restore the entire multiverse after Secret Wars.

You can't go over that.
    I was thinking of the Trion dimension that Ororo healed as well as the galatic core but those definitely pales in comparison to healing the entire multiverse.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

I haven't seen any mutant come even close to what franklin has done. The closest thing would be White Phoenix Jean.
    Storm over powered the Trion(the composite elemental gods who are the past, present, and future of their dimension) and usurped control over their dimension, and repaired the entire dimensional m-brane that Cyttorak's magic had torn open, and the contents of that dimension, back to normal. That's about right there with Jean burning off one timeline as White Phoenix of the Crown. But I agree, Franklin is in another class completely, with multiple universes under his creation. Maybe only Scarlet Witch's multiversal "No More Mutants" begins to compete with him, and that was also augmented by external power(Dr. Doom's Life Force or whatever).
    Let the flames destroy all but that which is pure and true!

BANNED

Cosmic Curmudgeon JudicatorPrime's Avatar

In terms of psionic powers, originally, it was not so complex. There was the One Above All, i.e., the Creator. Then there was the Phoenix Force. Note that all of the psionic energies and powers of anyone and anything that has ever existed, or ever will exist, was supposed to be subsumed by the Phoenix Force. That includes Franklin Richards' psionic abilities. That's not to say that everyone who wielded the PF had the full compliment of powers, or access to Nth level psionics. But the Phoenix Force as a pure abstract entity does.

Sadly, as with all incalculably powerful female forms, the PF has been vastly curtailed. She is little more than a parlor trick, no thanks to treatment by multiple writers over the years.

Cosmic Curmudgeon JudicatorPrime's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by The tall man View Post
    Here I don't think "power" means what you think. By power, we mean "authority" when it comes to the Living Tribunal. There are clearly more powerful beings that exist who can kill the LT.

Amazing Member

Where do we put Hyperstorm (Franklin and Rachel's kid)? By genetics alone, he should be around his father's level, if not higher, but last time I heard of him, he got schooled by Galactus.
    Last edited by Zaja; 08-12-2019 at 07:57 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Zaja View Post
    Where do we put Hyperstorm (Franklin and Rachel's kid)? By genetics alone, he should be around his father's level, if not higher, but last time a I heard of him, he got schooled by Galactus.
    Hyperstorm would likely be around Galactus's tier. He lacks his father's reality warping ability, but his energy manipulation should be put him in that general area.