Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Ellingham View Post
    Yes, but the strategy now is - for Justice League content, use whichever GL makes sense. For something JLU-ish they use John. For Super Hero Girls they use Jessica, and otherwise they still use Hal.

In team situations, they may make fun of characters to generate interpersonal dynamics, humor. Focusing on GL for that was Geoff Johns' idea - it's his blueprint they're following.

When GL is a primary character? DC knows Hal is the central character to the mythology. That's why right they're publishing a high-profile book featuring Hal by Grant Morrison. Hal is the quarterback of the GL property.
    You're missing my point, my problem is not that Hal isn't the featured Lantern in every single outside media product all the time(anymore), it's how he's being treated whenever he is featured in it. How they don't promote him or portray him as a laughing stock. The type of portrayal he got in The Lego Movies for instance, nonsense like that needs to stop.

Naturally time will tell, but what I've seen in the past eight years is that DC has no incentive to try to repair the damage their clueless parent company did to the character. They only seem to make it worse.
    Last edited by Johnny; 08-12-2019 at 11:38 AM.

Incredible Member

Green Arrow and Arsenal.