I wanted to start this thread because there's a lot to think about "Arachknight" from the Mergiverse. Being a fusion between Spider-Man and Moon Knight caused me a lot of confusion. At first, I thought this combination was ridiculous, especially the part of Moon Knight with the several personalities inside of him. But then I realized it actually has sense, because Spider-Man also had his own "Identity Crisis" back then. Think about it:
+ "Friendly Arachnid": This is mainly the "Spider-Man" part of Arachknight. Ironically, it shares traces with Moon Knight's identity of Jake Lockley and Spider-Man's identity of Ricochet.
+ "The Knight": This is clearly the "Moon Knight" part of Arachknight. It shares traces with the part of "Moon Knight" from Marc Spector, and the sinister nature of Spider-Man's "Dusk".
+ "CEO Peter": The arrogant and adult part of Peter Parker. It has traces from Moon Knight's Steven Grant as a millionaire, and the mannerisms from Spider-Man's Prodigy.
+ "Science Peter": Child Peter traumatized who handles it through science. This has some mirror traces from Marc Spector's identity and Spider-man's identity as Hornet.

However, the problem now comes from the foes' gallery. Moon Knight ususally batles bad guys from many "street heroes", like Spider-Man, Daredevil and others. But he doesn't have almost any personal enemy of his own. We had some thanks to Morpheus and Bushman, that's why I would want you to share with me any ideas about how else the characters from Moon Knight could combine with Spider-Man's in another future event with the Infinity Warps. These are some ideas I have, but I'm not really convinced:

+ The Hellbent: It's really difficult to find any utility to these enemies, mainly because there's almost no info from these creatures to have a proper warp. Considering how Moon Knight seems linked to them, I thought about a possibility... The Symbiotes! Seth the immortal could be merged with the God of the symbiotes, Knull. Grendell, the dragon symbiote, could be combined with the monster known as Hook. There was another member of this group named "Agony", who shared her name with one of the "children" of Venom, along with Scream. Since Peter was bonded to Venom once, this could be the link that also links Moon Knight with the Hellbent.

+ Profile could be combined with the Chameleon, as the ability to analyse people from the Profile would suit for the Chameleon to impersonate them.

+ There's an almost unknown enemy of Moon Knight named "Raptor" (Paul Hazlett), which backstory is very similar to Adrien Toomes', the original Vulture. So, maybe these two could suit perfectly to each other.

+ In the first comic of Arachknight, Harry Osborn was combined with Jack Russell (Werewolf-by-Night) although he had a role similar to Frenchie. Personally, considering how Frenchie is legless, he has military training, and he's linked to the Hellbent (who could be merged with the symbiotes), maybe Frenchie should be merged with Flash Thompson, during his time as either Agent Venom or maybe as Anti-Venom.

+ Chloe Tran, member of the Knights Templar, could be combined with Silver Sable. And the members of the Hellbent (the Cadre) she recruited to her cause could be combined with Silver Sable's Wild Pack or other of her teams.

Well, what do you think of these ideas? Do you have any other to share?