Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Quote Originally Posted by Sacred Knight View Post
    I don't think Diana sees the Clark identity as being unimportant. She knows its just as much who he is as Superman is. Hell that's even what she refers to him as, via absolutely no prompting. Not Superman or Kal, she calls him Clark now. So its not that she views it as unimportant. Its more his affinity for that normal human lifestyle is what still perplexes her some.
    I got the feeling that Diana understood how important Clark was to Superman but wasn't sure if she could reconcile its importance with her own mixed feelings about divided identities. It doesn't bode well for the relationship if Diana can recognize how important it is for Clark to be human for himself yet still be confused about why he loves it so much.

BANNED

well based on the vday comic, she isn't confused about him wanting to be clark, she feels left out. she even says this is in issue 4. this is something they can work on, which started to happen in issue 7 during the club scene.

anyway in the event that dc caves, i don't want them to have the hostile nature attitude displayed with this clip. that would seem so forced and ooc.