Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456
    Extraordinary Member Silver Fang's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BroHomo View Post
    lol yuuuup but i liked how they told African and NA myths alongside the eurocentric ones....Did Derek not eventual turn into a gargoyle himself and lead those scabies covered clones?
    Yeah. He's a mutate, and was a Panther Gargoyle named Talon. His mate became Maggie, the female lion mutate.
    Talon_and_Maggie.jpg

I stay in touch with my childhood, so I got the series on DVD and still watched from time to time..

Quote Originally Posted by Silver Fang View Post
    Yeah. He's a mutate, and was a Panther Gargoyle named Talon. His mate became Maggie, the female lion mutate.
    Talon_and_Maggie.jpg

I stay in touch with my childhood, so I got the series on DVD and still watched from time to time..
    ha yes! Puck was my favorite character!!!!
    which makes sense my mom loooved A midsummer's night dream (the one from like the 1930s)and I watched it so many times i ended up liking it... and i thought Mickey Rourke as Puck was soo cute and....
    she wonders why im gay.... *sigh* #smh
    Lord what fools these mortals be

BANNED

which makes sense my mom loooved A midsummer's night dream (the one from like the 1930s)and I watched it so many times i ended up liking it... and i thought Mickey Rourke as Puck was soo cute and....
    And as far as I’m concerned Season 3 never happened.

Extraordinary Member Silver Fang's Avatar

Ah Puck. One of the earlier trolls of our childhood. Lol

Too bad Oberon cleaned his clock. His punishments are beyond cruel. Lol

I liked all the characters. Loved Macbeth. Hated Demona, aka Gargoyle Mystique. Lol

Quote Originally Posted by Ambaryerno View Post
    And as far as I’m concerned Season 3 never happened.
    That's the opinion of many. Aside from the first episode with Goliath x Elisa, the last season is non-canon. Greg Weisman got fired after that episode, and the canon continuation was the very brief Marvel comic series.

I hate the Timedancer arc didn't get to play out where Brooklyn met his mate and went on his journey that saw him coming back as a complete badass.
    Last edited by Silver Fang; 08-17-2019 at 04:37 PM.

and did she?
    As I never went to Brazil, it is hard to verify. But I had no reason to doubt her words.
    “Strength is the lot of but a few privileged men; but austere perseverance, harsh and continuous, may be employed by the smallest of us and rarely fails of its purpose, for its silent power grows irresistibly greater with time.” Goethe