Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by PlatinumThorns View Post
    I agree that he shouldn't have another big name book because he's already on IH and Valkyrie, but he's been writing comics for years. Especially before Marvel.
    If by IH you mean Ironheart, that's actually Eve Ewing, who as far as I know only shares a last name with Al Ewing.

Apologies. I should have guessed that was Immortal Hulk you meant. Got confused for a moment.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

Quote Originally Posted by JKtheMac View Post
    Am i the only one that thinks Al Ewing is still learning his trade and SHOULD NOT be rushed onto high profile books?
    I think Ewing has a very strong grasp of the craft, and continuity, as well as a very forward-thinking comics perspective.

I think that's the kind of perspective that warrants being on higher profile books rather then being kept on smaller titles that don't sell.

He's certainly been in the Marvel wheelhouse long enough by this point in my opinion.

Nah. More than enough straight white dudes have had the chance to spearhead the line.

Fantastic Member

Let’s just give everyone mentioned here an Avengers title: New Avengers, Uncanny Avengers, Dark Avengers, Secret Avengers, Avengers World, A-Force, Mighty Avengers, Young Avengers, West Coast Avengers, Solo Avengers, Avengers Academy, Avengers: The Initiative, Avengers Arena, Avengers Undercover, Occupy Avengers, Avenger Forever

Can never have enough Avengers, problem solved

Quote Originally Posted by Triniking1234 View Post
    As long as Coates doesn't get X-Men, I'll live.

Coates is the one writer that deserves an X-book. Literally, all his stories would be better set in the X-men universe. The X-men are his favorite comic franchise. All his nonfiction writing scream X-men themes.
    The J-man

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Jabare View Post
    Coates is the one writer that deserves an X-book. Literally, all his stories would be better set in the X-men universe. The X-men are his favorite comic franchise. All his nonfiction writing scream X-men themes.
    I’d love Coates too

Astonishing Member your_name_here's Avatar

I’d like Ewing on the FF, personally.

Astonishing Member Shinglepants's Avatar

I think I’d prefer to see him write Avengers. I just prefer that team.

He’s wrote some great books for Marvel and I’m glad IH has turned out so well for him. I certainly hope his name is at least in the conversation when a spot opens up on one of those big books.