Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default X-Men Week: Day 3

http://www.adventuresinpoortaste.com...fallen-angels/
    There’s a lot of ‘me’ in it

This book is going to be HEAVY and I can’t wait! Fallen Angels, which started out as probably tied with X-Force for my least anticipated, has quickly been becoming a favorite that I can’t wait for. I can’t wait for B.E.H. to truly knock the wind out of the X-Community and blow us away with these deep character dives. And interested in how Bling! and ‘potential’ are gonna connect in his story.

Astonishing Member

I have no idea what's going on with this book, but I love it

Sinister, magneto. Fallen angers have a lot of shady things going on

BANNED

Sounds considerably more interesting than I'd thought for a book I initially was going to skip.

As I said in the Fallen Angels thread, Mr.Hill sounds like he knows what he's talking about. I loved his answers and it looks like he has a big plan for these characters. Plus he looks nice in that suit.

Quote Originally Posted by Veitha View Post
    As I said in the Fallen Angels thread, Mr.Hill sounds like he knows what he's talking about. I loved his answers and it looks like he has a big plan for these characters. Plus he looks nice in that suit.
    I wasn’t going to check this book out, but his suit totally convinced me. :P

BANNED

The oroginal premise didnt sounds very interesting but BEH interviews and tweets have made me considerably more interested. Sinister showing up is icing on top.

"I studied Korean Tae Kwon Do and a bit of Chinese boxing, just a touch of Shotokan Karate and Judo, but not very much of it. I have a rudimentary understanding of Japanese martial arts, but philosophically, I have gravitated toward ideas present in Bushido, Shinkendo and even Ninjitsu. Psylocke is a character that was raised with almost an ancient system of ethics, a POV that would be considered extreme and even dangerous by today’s standards. There’s also me in Laura (X-23) and young Cable. This book is about adolescence in a lot of ways, about that fury you have inside when you’re trying to figure out your purpose and your capability. A lot of my adolescent pain lives in this story, not uncommon for writers, I think."

Super intriguing. Thanks for sharing!
    "Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

Well this was going to be the book I was going to pass on, but if they're bringing in Sinister I may have to rethink everything.

I am really looking forward to seeing Bryan Hill's vision for the book now, that interview really intrigued me.
    We are MUTANT..Krakoa, FOREVER!!! “Liberté, Égalité, Fraternité”

Hill sounds really switched on and interesting.

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

definitely picking up this book. cant wait!
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

I was fine with this style of interview he doesn't talk about the book whole lot when you really look at it but he at least talk a lot and you get a idea of the writer.

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

Now I'm very intrigued. I wasn't before...but somehow without much info given, he's managed to pique my interest...and the art looks really, really good. And I do LOVE a man who wears a suit well.

If Marvel weren't double-shipping...I would have added this to my pull-list.
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

The art looks awesome! Excited for this!
    You brought back Wolverine

The CBR Community Standards a.k.a how to get along.