Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Cool X-Men Fan Comics

Yesterday, I became curious about what X-Men fan comics exist out there. Now I wanna start a thread about them to see what else is out there.

Aside from the one I made with Mlad, there's the one I'm posting below. It was made by toherrys and remyxpietro because they loved All-New X-Factor #14.

Got any fan comics to share? Post or link!
    I can also be reached on BlueSky and Tumblr. Avatar by kahlart.

Ghosts of Genosha minicomic focused on Polaris, written by me and drawn by Fin_NoMore.

Polaris 50th anniversary minicomic written by me and drawn by Mlad!

Gallery of Polaris commissions (without NSFW or minicomics)

Quote Originally Posted by salarta View Post
    Yesterday, I became curious about what X-Men fan comics exist out there. Now I wanna start a thread about them to see what else is out there.

Aside from the one I made with Mlad, there's the one I'm posting below. It was made by toherrys and remyxpietro because they loved All-New X-Factor #14.

Got any fan comics to share? Post or link!
    This is awesome! Great find. Retcon or not, Polaris and the Scarlet Witch never got a chance to be sisters. This reminds me why they were great together as a family.
    Join me on the official website for X-men Supreme, home of Marvel Universe 1015. Want a fresh take on X-men? Click below to enter the official home of Marvel at it's most Supreme!

Or if you want, check out my YouTube channel, Jack's World.

I've done a few.

This was was with Kyndir @ DA. Northstar and Kyle get some early-morning downtime after Kyle accepts Jean-Paul's proposal in Astonishing X-Men #51. Hey, if Jean-Paul can make bad Twilight jokes, so can Kyle.

"Mutatis Mutandis" with Luis Lackey on art.

"Reunion" with Luis Lackey on art.

"First Date" with Nick Robles on art.

"We've Got Paris". Epilogue to Gage's Astonishing X-Men Annual. LyttaV and Nick Robles on art.

And another New X-Men adventure in progress with Luis Lackey on art.

Quote Originally Posted by salarta View Post

That was cute. And I like the artists' use of squeans to show Wanda's had a few too many. Like thought-bubbles, they're something that seems to have fallen out of fashion, but I like them as shorthand.

Thanks Anduinel, these are great! Whoever did page 2 of the Mutatis Mutandis comic had a good sense of cut-off, because it felt like it could've been the end on its own. Plus it's plenty moving.

I didn't know those were called squeans. New info! I know the "standard" nowadays is not to use thought bubbles, but I think thought bubbles added some meaningful diversification and insight you don't get just from dialogue, actions, or narration. I wonder how much of the decision to stay away from them is geared toward a belief that it should be more like film in how stories are told.
    I can also be reached on BlueSky and Tumblr. Avatar by kahlart.

Ghosts of Genosha minicomic focused on Polaris, written by me and drawn by Fin_NoMore.

Polaris 50th anniversary minicomic written by me and drawn by Mlad!

Gallery of Polaris commissions (without NSFW or minicomics)

Astonishing Member

Are these mini fanfics or are there more pages than the ones posted above?

Jean & Scott, Episode 1-15 by Max Wittert

https://maxwittert.tumblr.com/post/1...i-know-a-whole