Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Quote Originally Posted by Hugo Strange View Post
    An Absolute Carnage animation/tie-in that shows how much crazy Norman is and a few spoilers of the future:

Yeah, Harry will definitely die... I hope he brings Molten Man back first. He would be the perfect bodyguard against symbiotes.
    first has Marvel always did this animation shorts thats ties in their events? Also yeah Harry is going to be injured pretty bad I doubt he will die though.
    "He's pure power and doesn't even know it. He's the best of us."-Matt Murdock

"I need a reason to take the mask off."-Peter Parker

"My heart half-breaks at how easy it is to lie to him. It breaks all the way when he believes me without question." Felicia Hardy

Yeah, Nick Spencer wouldn't kill any important character who had a iconic death in the past and who was brought back recently.

Quote Originally Posted by Hugo Strange View Post
    Yeah, Nick Spencer wouldn't kill any important character who had a iconic death in the past and who was brought back recently.
    Wait I can't tell if you are referencing something or not

"My heart half-breaks at how easy it is to lie to him. It breaks all the way when he believes me without question." Felicia Hardy

Quote Originally Posted by Jman27 View Post
    any thoughts on the scream and lethal protectors issues?
    I like her. I think the blended personality works as does the (somewhat) modified or "new" look.
    "So you've come to the end now alive but dead inside."

Quote Originally Posted by Jman27 View Post
    Wait I can't tell if you are referencing something or not
    I think they're referring to Kraven.

BANNED

Does carnage have a powerup or is venom just weakened?

Quote Originally Posted by Mider2009 View Post
    Does carnage have a powerup or is venom just weakened?
    Venom is partially weakened because of the distrust between Eddie and the symbiote, but Carnage got a major power-up. He's wearing the Grendel symbiote, which gets stronger with each codex he absorbs. If he gets them all, he'll be nearly unstoppable.

Quote Originally Posted by GSman View Post
    I think they're referring to Kraven.
    And Ned. Maybe that's the reason he killed Mendel Stromm again (not iconic, but it was a death).

Incredible Member

I haven't been following Venom at all but this issue was actually really good. The first few pages gave me the rundown of what i needed to know and it was simple and brief while enough to understand. My ONLY gripe with the issue was Norman's hair. He looked way too much like the Joker. It actually really bothered me.

Quote Originally Posted by xpyred View Post
    I haven't been following Venom at all but this issue was actually really good. The first few pages gave me the rundown of what i needed to know and it was simple and brief while enough to understand. My ONLY gripe with the issue was Norman's hair. He looked way too much like the Joker. It actually really bothered me.
    he looked more like cletus but i guess that means that Cletus looks like Joker than

Incredible Member

Okay....important to me question...Absolute Carnage: Separation Anxiety....former Life Foundation symbiotes split up.... tortured family.....what happened to the dog?

Really, I could barely swallow symbiote over-smothering-slaughtering human hosts / victims / food, but this case, the dog, first set of pages....what happened to the dog?
    Last edited by ngroove; 08-16-2019 at 11:06 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ngroove View Post
    Okay....important to me question...Absolute Carnage: Separation Anxiety....former Life Foundation symbiotes split up.... tortured family.....what happened to the dog?

Really, I could barely swallow symbiote over-smothering-slaughtering human hosts / victims / food, but this case, the dog, first set of pages....what happened to the dog?
    The way i read it was that the Four Symbiotes were the the dog.