Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Mighty Member

Default CROSS-OVER stories you wanna see ?

Howabout :

H_E_R_O : supporting characters get a hold of the Dial H for Hero dial and gain powers. Some are able to change back, others cannot, villians get ahold of it as well.
    Characters like Alfred, Jimmy Olsen, Linda Park etc undergo amazing transformations...

and YOUR ideas?

JSA LSH cross over.
    THe first generation with the latest.

Mighty Member

Batman, Magno (Super Mystery Comics), Pureheart team up to fight The Joker, The Clown, and The Madman Clown.

Captain Marvel and the Shazamily! & Infinity-Man and the Forever Kids.

Green Lantern (Hal) and Wonder Woman: for two long-time members of the League, they have almost never interacted, let alone crossed over. And their most significant interaction the past ten years was them both acting out of character and getting into a fight.

Quote Originally Posted by j9ac9k View Post
    Green Lantern (Hal) and Wonder Woman: for two long-time members of the League, they have almost never interacted, let alone crossed over.
    Go one further and make it a quartet.
    Always thought Jordan and Trevor (both pilots) had allot in common, and would get along (I don't even know if they've officially met ), and Carol Ferris and Diana Prince would be great together, of course the Zamoran and Amazon parallels.
    The four would actually be allot of fun together.

Red Lantern (Guy Gardner) and Orion of the New Gods

John Stewart and Black Lightning but in a cosmic epic setting, no street-level stuff.

Blue Beetle (Jaime Reyes) and Sideways would be a cool team up.

Outsiders and the Immortal Men would be an interesting story that'll never happen.
    THE SIGNAL (Duke Thomas) is DC's secret shonen protagonist so I made him a fandom wiki

also, check out "The Signal Tape" a Duke Thomas fan project.

currently following:
    • DC: Red Hood: The Hill
    • Marvel: TBD
    • Manga (Shonen/Seinen): One Piece, My Hero, Dandadan, Jujutsu Kaisen, Kaiju No. 8, Reincarnation of The Veteran Soldier, Oblivion Rouge, ORDEAL, The Breaker: Eternal Force

"power does not corrupt, power always reveals."

Fantastic Member qwertyuiop1998's Avatar

LOSH and Metron of the new gods, I'm really surprised, I mean that crossover makes sense since metron always chasing knowledge and wandering all time and space. Legion timeline had been changed multiple times will attract metron attention should be a logical reason makes this crossover happens
    Last edited by qwertyuiop1998; 08-28-2019 at 09:44 AM.
    "Dangerous Zombie! Transform!! Click And Load! Buggle UP! Danger! Danger! Death The Crisis! Dangerous Zombie!" Kamen Rider Gemn
    (In first he's mysterious and evil and now he's psycho and crazy and insane and evil AND "The Meme Lord"LOL.)

Three Legged Member married guy's Avatar

Hows about the 90s version of DC heroes - Flash (Wally) Nightwing, Spoiler, Robin (Tim), Donna Troy, GL (Kyle), Elongated Man, Damage and Tempest meet their 2019 iterations??

Have the characters themselves wonder the same thing as readers. "What the **** happened here??!!"
    "My name is Wally West. I'm the fastest man alive!"
    I'll try being nicer if you try being smarter.

Quote Originally Posted by Güicho View Post
    Go one further and make it a quartet.
    Always thought Jordan and Trevor (both pilots) had allot in common, and would get along (I don't even know if they've officially met ), and Carol Ferris and Diana Prince would be great together, of course the Zamoran and Amazon parallels.
    The four would actually be allot of fun together.
    I've always wanted to see a Hal, Carol, Steve, Diana, and Bruce have a pilot-off competition with various aircraft, invisible jets, and batwings - and then all get shown up by Lady Blackhawk. I've even written down the broad strokes of the plot of the story in one of my notebooks. Excellent idea! Maybe in the next universe, when reality gets remade again.

Justice League and the Creature Commandos and Agents of Shade. From the latter teams, include the original and newer characters for a large monster "mash."

Batman and Green Arrow families versus the League of Assassins and League of Shadows or whatever Leviathan becomes.

I've got the plot written down for a Secret Six, Suicide Squad, and Birds of Prey crossover. So many interesting connections between so many of the members of these teams that it can remarkably action- and character-driven simultaneously. And I've tossed Marionette and Mime into the mix. (Here's hoping they survive Doomsday Clock.)

Riddler, Prankster, Puzzler, Trickster, and Cluemaster team-up.

The Rogues, Villainy Inc., a group of Batman's villains, and a group of Superman's villains all come together to try to take on the Flash, Wonder Woman, Batman, and Superman.

Jon Kent (not the fake that Bendis made) meets Bizarro of the Outlaws. Making, for once, Jon the older brother.

A more down-to-earth version of both:
    Attached Images Attached Images

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

Suicide Squad and Checkmate.

Extraordinary Member

Nightwing and Power Girl

Wonder Woman and Brainiac 5

Aquaman and Blue Beetle (Ted)

Hawkman and Dawnstar