Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Powers of X 02: We are together now, you and I *spoilers*

X0: Moira and Xavier travel to Magneto secret island in the Bermuda triangle. They show him her previous lives, and they decide to cooperate.

X10: Magneto and Xavier tell Cyclops about the Mother Mold, the station orbiting the sun dedicated to create Master molds. It needs to be destroyed. Plus they think this is the moment when Nimrod gets created. Chills. Nimrod has always been this future fear for the mutants. The future is now.

X100: The group on Asteroid K, leaded by Apocalypse, plans to act on the information retrieved last issue. As machines code every single action and file it as history, they needed an index to know where to search what they want, which is something about the creation of Nimrod. We still do not know for sure that this is “the future” and not “the previous life future”. Nimrod kills two humans for **** and giggles.

X1000: The future society, which I assume is made out of mutants, is preparing for ascension. Here comes a huge retcon to the Phalanx covenant, from all things. Deep cut continuity here. Babel spyres! lol! Basically, as one civilization evolves, it tends to create hive minds (as the supremor). These grow and grow, and fagocite or destroy other civilizations depending on if they are worthy or not. The mutants (I guess) from Earth planted a hivemind in a giant planet with a crazy orbit (Nibiru) to attract the biggest intelligence out there, a Phalanx, containing the mind power of a galaxy, and they ask to be included/consumed.

It is like the Kardashev scale, but with minds instead of energy output.

The art is crazy amazing. Maybe it gets a bit needless complicated at the end? But the Technarch and Phalanx rework is fun.
    Last edited by Leirus; 08-14-2019 at 07:35 AM.