Page 15 of 30 FirstFirst ... 511121314151617181925 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by phoenixzero23 View Post
    This was great but It needs more Jean and Storm, even Cyclops and Wolverine have been side characters. need more of them too doing more than obeying orders.
    U gotta wait until October hehe Im so excited for Pyro and Iceman gay storyline. Hope they still let Iceman as a gay storyline.

xmen.jpg

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Rivka View Post
    But what's wrong with that? X-MEN are super hero comic books. We're supposed to be having fun, enjoying our favorite characters. Kids, young adults, older adults like me. I found some of Hickman's 1,000-year stuff interesting but I kept thinking, *Why doesn't he write a science fiction novel and get this out of his system.* This is a super hero science fiction comic book and I've oft complained of the lack of "science fiction" in the X-MEN but now maybe there's a lack of "super hero" -- the pendulum has swung too far the other way.
    I've had enough of 'fun' X-Men comics going 'back to basics' with the Danger Room and blue and gold and baseball games and new students - without a foundational evolution, it goes nowhere. The books ran into the ground in the 90s and then again after Morrison quit. For me it's not fun if it's just an increasingly hollow echo of the past. I want something bigger and deeper to build new things on. Claremont's work was far from flawless in later years, but in his first run he always kept trying to evolve the books and made them what they are. Morrison did the same. This is also trying to do that. If it takes people out of their comfort zone - me included - I am fine with that.

As for Moira, I've always loved her and I don't think this betrays her character at all. Just deepens it. And per the timeline, I say it must be later because - if this is Life 10 - Moira recruits Xavier years before recruiting Magneto.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by BeginnerAtComics View Post
    In the end of PoX #1 it says theres 8 mutants at Asteroid-K. But i just found 7 until now.

Rasputin and Cardinal

Attachment 85759

Wolverine, Magneto, Xorn and Krakoa.

Attachment 85760

And now on PoX #2 Apocalypse is the leader of them.

Attachment 85761

So 1 is missing.
    Probably Moira.

Quote Originally Posted by JKtheMac View Post
    We also need to remember that mutants and machines have evolved into Post-humans in X^3 and we haven’t quite seen this version of Phalanx in this mode of operation before. The old rules may not apply.

That fact does still concern me though. It left the request for ascension a cliffhanger.
    I think the plan is the post-human/mutants of X^1000 are wanting to take the place of the Phalanx by having whatever it is they are assimilate what they want but move past the Phalanx and then re-create the humans and mutants of yore.

The Phalanx took the bait but the post-humans don’t want assimilation. As long as the Phalanx are around (Borg anyone?), no creatures have the chance to get to the other side of that. How would any planet be seeded by future mutants/humans/knee etc. As long as an apex predator race like the Phalanx are around?

This was playing the long game. Sinister betrays them in x^10, right? They, had to know he would do that or else their plan would not work in x^1000 to eventually summon the Phalanx for the final phase of the plan.

Quote Originally Posted by hawkeyefan View Post
    He got a new body, essentially. He used to be in a wheelchair at the start of the X-Men. He's recovered at different points, and then wound up back in the chair a few times.

All you need to know is that he recently got better.
    Ok great. Thanks, much appreciated

In the end of PoX #1 it says theres 8 mutants at Asteroid-K. But i just found 7 until now.

Rasputin and Cardinal

Attachment 85759

Attachment 85760

Attachment 85761

So 1 is missing.
    Moira inside the sarcophagus seems a strong possibility.

I think on X^0 the X stands for 10 in the roman numerals. so

X^0 = 1
    X^1 = 10
    X^2 = 100
    X^3 = 1000
    Yeah this is it, but I think it’s a bit of a range. So anything prior to year 10 is in the year 1 category, anything after that but prior to year 100 is in the year 10, and so on.

Another great issue. My only complaint there was not enough NUmrod.

Who says the world Hickman is building for xmen wont be fun or exciting? Hes putting foundations down for a new era.this issue was bloody fun, the concepts, the NEWNESS.

But anyways long live Krakoa.

U gotta wait until October hehe Im so excited for Pyro and Iceman gay storyline. Hope they still let Iceman as a gay storyline.

xmen.jpg
    LMAO. A song of fire and ice ?

Quote Originally Posted by Stormultt Divine View Post
    LMAO. A song of fire and ice ?
    Even not knowing they were gay i found it so hot when i watched lol
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k0M4ZeBCT2g
    Last edited by BeginnerAtComics; 08-14-2019 at 05:07 PM.

Default Moiras 6th life.

Any guess on why they not showed Moira's 6th life line?

Screenshot_9.jpg

Even not knowing they were gay i found it so hot when i watched lol
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k0M4ZeBCT2g
    You know, I forgot those two used to be a really popular 'ship back in the day. How time does fly!

But anyway, NuPyro and Bobby have had a couple of flings, but so far as we know, old school Pyro is straight. But who knows? Maybe Duggan will make a case for authorial intent.

Rasputin and Cardinal

Attachment 85759

Attachment 85760

Attachment 85761

So 1 is missing.
    Moira is probably in the Sarcophagus.

Mighty Member

Great issue.

Sad seeing people complaining because they didn't get big reveals. Writers these days tend to suck because they think every issues needs to be filled with a big fight. Issues that focus on mythos tend to get dismissed as being boring or character building, but those scenes help in building up so much.

Sometimes I think if the Phoenix Saga was told this day and age, then people would trash it for being slow. The original story took years to tell after all.