Amazing Member

Default Which monthly ongoing titles (physical) comes with digital codes?

I am a returning comic reader after a 6-8 year gap. Upon returning im finding digital to be very convenient to read with marvel unlimited and some purchased titles on Amazon. I have a decent collection in a few series and im thinking about collecting some ongoings but i dont know which series come in floppy form with a digital code.

The main titles i liked to collect were amazing spiderman, avengers, iron man, captain america, and daredevil.
    Last edited by yada; 08-20-2019 at 12:47 AM.

Astonishing Member

All the ongoings of Marvel have a digital code for the digital edition as far as i know.
    At least all the ongoings and limited series that i am collecting have a digital code.

Amazing Member

Strange, i went into a LCS a few weeks back and asked the guy behind the counter and he said very limited items contain these codes. I had searched this and i found old threads stating marvel discontinued doing this in all series, i also found other posts stating digital codes for $1 dont exist either.

Shame i got to the store right as they were closing or i could have had more time to possibly browse books. The vibe i got was basically only limited series got the physical/digital treatment

Astonishing Member

The $1 never had a digital code.
    But all the Marvel ongoings have and the limited series.
    The only recent comic book that i remember not having a digital code was the Marvels:Annotated limited series.
    All the other new Marvel comic books that i got had the digital code.
    It says in the cover near the code bar if the comic book have a digital edition.

They did stop for a while, with all titles each month having a code for the same three back issues instead. Fans complained, and they changed back to the old model.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman