Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456
Results 76 to 81 of 81
  1. #76
    Latverian ambassador Iron Maiden's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Latverian Embassy
    Posts
    13,294

    Default

    Why did I never notice spikey Thing's tail before??? Now that I have I wish I hadn't....so creepy

  2. #77
    Astonishing Member Phoenixx9's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Posts
    4,806

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Iron Maiden View Post
    Why did I never notice spikey Thing's tail before??? Now that I have I wish I hadn't....so creepy
    Plus looked like a "Stinger"! Does it interfere with sitting??

  3. #78
    Spectacular Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    194

    Default

    I loved the art/coloring on these past two issues

  4. #79
    BANNED
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Posts
    292

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Triniking1234 View Post
    Yeah but he still got taken out by Stark's and T'Challa's super-weapon which I using to express that he isn't "god-like omnipotent" like another user was pointing out.
    That weapon was mentioned to be more powerful than any of the Avengers, but the main reason it took out Hulk is because it was packed with UV radiation which is currently his weakness.

    I dunno who claimed Hulk was god-like omnipotent but they couldn't be more wrong, he is still however way too powerful for Thing to take out in a 1v1 fight, still it happened and people need to just move on.
    Last edited by Subzero89; 08-19-2019 at 03:11 PM.

  5. #80
    Astonishing Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    2,743

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Subzero89 View Post
    That weapon was mentioned to be more powerful than any of the Avengers, but the main reason it took out Hulk is because it was packed with UV radiation which is currently his weakness.

    I dunno who claimed Hulk was god-like omnipotent but they couldn't be more wrong, he is still however way too powerful for Thing to take out in a 1v1 fight, still it happened and people need to just move on.
    Well we can always procrastinate about it for ages:-)

  6. #81
    Extraordinary Member Crimz's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    6,376

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ArthurCurry View Post
    I loved the art/coloring on these past two issues
    Yeah, they definitely need to stick with this artist.
    Get the INVISIBLE WOMAN mini OUT NOW!


    Also check out : The Invisible Woman Appreciation thread!

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •