Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Yeah, there's easily room for four Marvel teen books. Runaways, two more general ones, and an X-Men one.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

The best part was when they started Golluming

Her solo has been extremely good
    Reading List (Super behind but reading them nonetheless):
    DC: Currently figuring that out
    Marvel: Read above
    Image: Killadelphia, Nightmare Blog
    Other: The Antagonist, Something is Killing the Children, Avatar: TLAB
    Manga: My Hero Academia, MHA: Vigilanties, Soul Eater: the Perfect Edition, Berserk, Hunter X Hunter, Witch Hat Atelier, Kaiju No. 8

Quote Originally Posted by mugiwara View Post
    This issue was good. I almost passed of that series because of the stupid overpriced first issue.

I'm still pissed that 616 Shuri got replaced with movie Shuri, but her interactions with Riri were refreshing. I love that they didn't fangirl over each other from the start.
    Another good surprise: a nice portrayal of Tony Stark, for once.

And the use of New Warriors characters is the icing on the cake.
    Shuris outfit really needs to be... Less busy. Basically T'Challas habit needs more details (adopt the MCU look) and Shuris outfit needs to be simplified (like how most artist draw BP)

But the Issue wasn't too bad, I only read this one due to the BP connection

Quote Originally Posted by mugiwara View Post
    This issue was good. I almost passed of that series because of the stupid overpriced first issue.

I'm still pissed that 616 Shuri got replaced with movie Shuri, but her interactions with Riri were refreshing. I love that they didn't fangirl over each other from the start.
    Another good surprise: a nice portrayal of Tony Stark, for once.

And the use of New Warriors characters is the icing on the cake.
    Was Tony in the book a bit?
    "We live in a world of cowards. We live in a world full of small minds who are afraid. We are ruled by those who refuse to risk anything of their own. Who guard their over bloated paucities of power with money. With false reasoning. With measured hesitance. With prideful, recalcitrant inaction. With hateful invective. With weapons. F@#K these selfish fools and their prevailing world order." Tony Stark

Only in the preview pages.
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Only in the preview pages.
    Thanks for the information.
    "We live in a world of cowards. We live in a world full of small minds who are afraid. We are ruled by those who refuse to risk anything of their own. Who guard their over bloated paucities of power with money. With false reasoning. With measured hesitance. With prideful, recalcitrant inaction. With hateful invective. With weapons. F@#K these selfish fools and their prevailing world order." Tony Stark

Tony is in the book, but he's just a "Mr. Exposition" character. Don't buy the comic just for him. The main characters are Riri (of course, it's her book) and Shuri.

Like I said, he's only on the preview pages anyway - which you can read online for free.

A solid issue 3.5 out of 5 stars (I rarely give 4 stars or higher). I enjoyed it.
    "So you've come to the end now alive but dead inside."

Quote Originally Posted by 9th. View Post
    Her solo has been extremely good
    Yes it has! Her solo is extremely close to how Bendis wrote her. I don't feel like I am reading a new character like with Miles.

Mighty Member

I was not a fan of this comics at first, but I just finished to read all the issues and it was very good. It's even way better that the Bendis issues ! The marketing was very bad, but people need to give Ironheart a chance.
    I try to improve my english, feel free to correct me by DM if you see some mistakes !