Mighty Member

Default Idea for a more a club based Super-Hero Team

Hello,

I personality always liked the idea to see a team in DC who is more like a club or so...

I dont know how to explain, but I like the idea of a club with not such a perfect basis, a basis with a bar, a Ring etc.
    I would LOVE to see such a combination of Heroes like Artemis,Jason Todd,Grace Choi,Conner Kent,Cassie Sandsmark,Cassandra Cain,Vixen,Bronze Tiger...

So like a biker club where also Super-Heroes can meet who arent maybe not so well seen among others or feel like Outsiders because of other things.

A meeting between Grace Choi,Cassie Sandsmark and Artemis would be so AMAZING..

[Deleted for being off-topic]
    Last edited by j9ac9k; 08-29-2019 at 09:35 AM. Reason: Off-topic

Mighty Member

Thats NOT!!! what I am talking about...

I was talking about something like a clubhouse where you have a cage with MMA Fights in the middle, a bar around etc.

Like "Sons of Anarchy" Style.

You have there heroes like LOBO,Grace Choi,Conner,Jason,Artemis,Bronze Tiger,maybe sometimes Harley Quinn...
    Something which fits the OUTSIDERS Idea, not the perfect goody two shoes heroes, but more raw,more Rated R.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by j9ac9k View Post
    I can imagine a science club:
    -- Ray Palmer
    -- Ryan Choi
    -- Barry Allen
    -- John Henry Irons
    -- Ted Kord
    -- Doc Magnus
    -- Barbara Gordon
    -- Niles Caulder (membership suspended for violating rules of courtesy)
    I would definitely be interested in this one.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Masterff View Post

I was talking about something like a clubhouse where you have a cage with MMA Fights in the middle, a bar around etc.

You have there heroes like LOBO,Grace Choi,Conner,Jason,Artemis,Bronze Tiger,maybe sometimes Harley Quinn...
    Something which fits the OUTSIDERS Idea, not the perfect goody two shoes heroes, but more raw,more Rated R.
    Superboy & The Ravers

Or Guy Gardner Warrior, when he owned a bar/club for metahumans.

It's a good concept.

Well.... EXCUUUUUSE ME!!!
    Last edited by j9ac9k; 08-29-2019 at 09:34 AM.

Not something I'd be interested in, but the anti-hero fans might like it. I do think Conner and Cassandra Sandsmark (at least the old version - I'm not sure how much has changed from New 52 back to old version) would be completely out of place there. Too young, too, but I'm presuming this sort of place would not check IDs.

Astonishing Member WillieMorgan's Avatar

When you mentioned a ring in your opening post I thought you meant something like this:

Obviously not....

They could call it Warriors, and have a big "W" on the door.

51-32UylxsL._SX323_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg
    Just re-reading my old collection, filling in the occasional gap with back issues, not buying anything new.

Currently working my way through 1990's Flash, Impulse, and JLA, and occasional other related stuff.

All-New Member

+1

Astonishing Member

If I have this right , You mean a group of Super hero Friends who just meet informally and sometimes there's an Adventure. Yeah, I read that. Not everything needs to be a Summer Block Buster>

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by titanfan View Post
    Superboy & The Ravers

Or Guy Gardner Warrior, when he owned a bar/club for metahumans.

It's a good concept.
    Ok, not exactly what I was talking about, but OK..

I thougt more about a kind of SONS OF ANARCHY style Club-House, but with also an open bar..
    But its more an underground Bar, not a Bar where the clean goody two shoes heroes like Clark,Diana,Barry... are welcome.

I think it would be really cool to have such team-ups here with Artemis,Grace,Lobo,Bronze Tiger,Jason Todd...
    Heroes who just dont fit in the perfect clean picture of the JL, to violent, to curse to much, have a bad reputation.

I LOVE the idea of having a Super-Character like Conner who is a hero, but he UNLIKE!! Superman has also kind of Underground friends like Bronze Tiger, Artemis of Bana, Jason etc. people who wouldnt be friends or talk with Clark.

Quote Originally Posted by Tzigone View Post
    Not something I'd be interested in, but the anti-hero fans might like it. I do think Conner and Cassandra Sandsmark (at least the old version - I'm not sure how much has changed from New 52 back to old version) would be completely out of place there. Too young, too, but I'm presuming this sort of place would not check IDs.
    In this case I was more talking about the ADULT Versions of Conner and Cassie...More like TITANS OF TOMORROW of Pre-Flashpoint..
    It was always my point to make them at least 21 year old now.

Quote Originally Posted by WillieMorgan View Post
    When you mentioned a ring in your opening post I thought you meant something like this:

Obviously not....
    No, MMA Cage or Boxing Ring...
    So you can drink,listen to Heavy Metal while watching Cage Fights, Boxing Fights..

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Photon Torme View Post
    If I have this right , You mean a group of Super hero Friends who just meet informally and sometimes there's an Adventure. Yeah, I read that. Not everything needs to be a Summer Block Buster>
    No!!!

Its more a kind of underground Club where they share informations, help each other....
    With Super-Heroes who dont fit the goody two shoes style and ANTI-HEROES.

Strictly Rated-R with People like LOBO,Grace Choi,Jason Todd,Artemis,Bronze Tiger,Roy Harper,John Constantine,Catwoman...and also Heroes with Conner Kent,Cassie...

Strictly Rated R: Violence,Alcohol,Cursing...