Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Wally 'Ginger' West fan
    Along one of the Birkeland Currents that traverse the Milky Way. I forget the exact cross streets.

Quote Originally Posted by Mary Jay View Post
    I am so sorry for your loss and your hardship

I'll copy for you the link to the Hank Pym forum so that you won't have to scroll back up.

https://community.cbr.com/showthread...on-Thread-2019

Take good care of yourself.

Well, I think it was sort of a tongue-in-cheek joke at some point, to counter the "Carol Corps". It's not an official thing, so you don't have to use it I find it kind of funny myself
    Thanks for that. Today I found out another good friend's significant other died.
    It's....
    It's been a year. Definitely... a year.

Pym Pals? How about Pym Persistence? Because I'll probably keep checking to see if they revive him for quite some time just like I refuse to give up on Wally West being treated with some respect.
    Eventually.
    Parental care is way exhausting. Gained insight into what my parents went through when I was a baby. Not fun, but what ya gonna do? (Read comics, obviously.)

Quote Originally Posted by Kyer View Post
    Thanks for that. Today I found out another good friend's significant other died.
    It's....
    It's been a year. Definitely... a year.

Pym Pals? How about Pym Persistence? Because I'll probably keep checking to see if they revive him for quite some time just like I refuse to give up on Wally West being treated with some respect.
    Eventually.
    Never give up.

Never surrender.

"You don't raise yourself by stepping on somebody else"

Currently looking for a pull list... Does near-mint West Coast Avengers count?

#givebackthesuit
    #stopstealinghisstuff