1 2.50%
  • Multiple people using the Leviathan ID

11 27.50%
  • None of the above

18 45.00%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 6789101112 LastLast
    Obsessed & Compelled Bored at 3:00AM's Avatar

BTW, I have added a poll to the top of the thread so people can make their predictions. You can choose multiple suspects. Vote away, everybody!

Quote Originally Posted by Yoda View Post
    You can’t start this thread then hold out on your own prediction!

But why? I’ve seen a few people say this but I don’t see anything actually pointing to her.
    This is off the top of my head. The reason I think it's Lois. She left her kid with a man she doesn't know. She didn't bother come back to her husband or wanna even call him. She decides to stay in Chicago after Clark finds out. Which she could be tell ing people what to do from Chicago. She wanting to keep secrets from him(LL #1). She conveniently wants to talk to her dad before the building he was in exploded. Also has daddy issues. She's an investigative reporter who gets info like Heroes in Crisis. She can learn more from Clark being in JL. Her dad is in the government. Plus, Bendis said in an interview she's the most dangerous person in the DC universe. Also, she doesn't bother telling Batman and crew she talked to Waller until they wanted info about her.
    Last edited by MeGrimlock420; 08-22-2019 at 06:50 AM.

Obsessed & Compelled Bored at 3:00AM's Avatar

Interesting results in the poll thus far, with Green Arrow currently tied with the idea that multiple people are Leviathan.

I picked "multiple people" but that one of the people on the list is the "Prime Leviathan" and that s/he has trusted another to wear the mask on certain occassions, just to maintain his/her cover.

What if Leviathan is a super-random character like, I dunno, Power Girl.
    “To the future or to the past. To a time when thought is free, when men are different from one another and do not live alone - to a time when truth exists and what is done cannot be undone: from the age of uniformity, from the age of solitude, from the age of Big Brother, from the age of doublethink - greetings!" - Winston Smith

Quote Originally Posted by Ulysses View Post
    What if Leviathan is a super-random character like, I dunno, Power Girl.
    Didn't we kinda have that already with Monarch/Hawk?

Spectacular Member

I have a couple of theories and they both involve Ollie to some degree. One in which he is Leviathan and the other in which he is protecting or working with Leviathan

Another Event: Leviathan interview:

https://www.comicsbeat.com/who-levia...dis-interview/

Bendis flat out says it's not Lois (not that I ever really thought that it was):

So to answer your question, yes, there are clues that it’s Lois. No, it’s not Lois. Only because that would betray everything about the character, that I’m happy to say right now, no it’s not Lois.

I voted "none of the above" because I'm sticking with my Ralph Dibny theory! But seriously, I have no idea who it might be. I'm not putting in a ton of thought on this one, I just want to enjoy the ride and be surprised at the reveal.
    "We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another, as if we were one single tribe."

~ Black Panther.

I didn't buy Millenium, but did anyone find the Leviathan hint in the Komandi portion?
    It's the Dynamic Duo! Batman and Robin!... and Red Robin and Red Hood and Nightwing and Batwoman and Batgirl and Orphan and Spoiler and Bluebird and Lark and Gotham Girl and Talon and Batwing and Huntress and Azreal and Flamebird and Batcow?

Since when could just anybody do what we trained to do? It makes it all dumb instead of special. Like it doesn't matter anymore.
    -Dick Grayson (Batman Inc.)

Quote Originally Posted by Yoda View Post
    Thanks. Yeah I dunno if that helps me to connect anything. I dunno enough ab that since I've fallen behind.
    It's the Dynamic Duo! Batman and Robin!... and Red Robin and Red Hood and Nightwing and Batwoman and Batgirl and Orphan and Spoiler and Bluebird and Lark and Gotham Girl and Talon and Batwing and Huntress and Azreal and Flamebird and Batcow?

Since when could just anybody do what we trained to do? It makes it all dumb instead of special. Like it doesn't matter anymore.
    -Dick Grayson (Batman Inc.)

Quote Originally Posted by Pohzee View Post
    Thanks. Yeah I dunno if that helps me to connect anything. I dunno enough ab that since I've fallen behind.
    I think it's more of an easter egg than real clue anyways.

The conversation this issue about L's use of stolen tech, and Ollie saying it seems hacky, combined with the showmanship of a con man that Waller mentioned, now makes me think it's Booster Gold!! (and he learned from Wally all about misdirection... )

Or I would, if it weren't for the fact that he hasn't been mentioned at all in any way in this series and I really do think that Bendis is playing fair with us in that anything we would need to solve this is actually in the story.

It sucks to be right BohemiaDrinker's Avatar
    If i was a comic character, my surname would be DaCosta

Quote Originally Posted by j9ac9k View Post
    The conversation this issue about L's use of stolen tech, and Ollie saying it seems hacky, combined with the showmanship of a con man that Waller mentioned, now makes me think it's Booster Gold!! (and he learned from Wally all about misdirection... )

TOO SOON, dude.

Seriously now, though, he wouldn't have to learn it from Wally. Everyone forgot about Supernova already?
    ConnEr Kent flies. ConnOr Hawke has a bow. Batman's kid is named DamiAn.

To do spoiler tags, use [ spoil ] at the start of the sentence and [ /spoil ] at the end, without the spaces. You're welcome!