Default Uryu Ishida vs Byakuya Kuchiki

Who takes this? We're using them with their final arc levels of power and skill.

Extraordinary Member

For all the hype he gets, Uryu just doesn't have the feats to match final arc Byakuya in anything.

His Antithesis ability is neat and might work in a pinch. But I'm not convinced he'd get a chance to use it before being turned to paste.

Legendary God of Pirates Nik Hasta's Avatar

Agreed, by vague rumblings in narrative presentation, Uryuu should win but Byakuya has actually done stuff so...

Quote Originally Posted by Nik Hasta View Post
    Agreed, by vague rumblings in narrative presentation, Uryuu should win but Byakuya has actually done stuff so...
    I'm going to start a club.

Rumblers Without Feats.

It's a support group.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Mighty Member

to be fair... Ishida did some cool stuff.... but I don't think he can throw down with Byakuya. I mean, is there any version of Ishida could beat any version of Byakuya? cuz, based on feats that I can remember, I'm not sure he can.

I actually really enjoyed Bleach up until the end of the save Rukia arc. after that it's like the author forgot that he had these great supporting characters in the form of Rukia, Orohime, Ishida, and Chad. and the newbies were almost never as well developed or as interesting.

now, if they actually had Ishida killing Arrancar with a single hit or something... then I could buy him being more of a threat... but at that stage in the manga it as all about the Ichigo go-fight-win-with-an-random-powerup-of-friendship/bloodline/whatever.