Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default What was Superboy Prime up to when we last saw him?

I cannot recall the last time Superboy Prime was seen and what he was up to. Was it the Blackest Night Adventure Comic story or something else? I kind of miss that little *******.

I'm pretty sure the Blackest Night story was the last Superboy Prime story during Post-Crisis.

They haven't used him Post Flashpoint?

Quote Originally Posted by Hol View Post
    I cannot recall the last time Superboy Prime was seen and what he was up to. Was it the Blackest Night Adventure Comic story or something else? I kind of miss that little *******.
    I have not heard of him appearing since then.

Thanks guys. Would be interesting to see what he thinks about the current DCU.

Incredible Member

The last story featuring Superboy Prime was the last story arc from Teen Titans before Flashpoint, issues 98-100 (2011) I think at the end he was merged into the Source Wall. But maybe that story Happened before Blackest Night (2010) since Superboy Prime has been lost through time and space many times.

He has been mentioned some times since then on Morrison and Johns stories that talk about the multiverse and It's reboots. The Multiversity Guide states that Earth-15 was destroyed by him (Countdown to Final Crisis) and Earth-33, Earth Prime, is listed as his universe.

He also appeared as a vision on Nightwing #9, at the beginning of Rebirth, when preFlashpoint Superman was talking with Dick.

His last cameo was on Doomsday Clock #9, when Guy Gardner was telling Doc Manhattan about all the big bads they have defeated, like Anti-Monitor, Darkseid le Superboy Prime.
    Last edited by Batgrayson; 08-16-2019 at 01:08 PM.

I wrote a piece of fanfiction a few years ago on this forum. Very short. Only a few paragraphs.

In it, Clark was attending college in Wichita, I think, and he avoided all contact with DC media like the plague. He tried to avoid talking about Laurie too, a sore subject. He basically was just trying to be a normal guy and distance himself from DC and his own toxic reactions to it.

It's not official from DC, but given that he hasn't been seen since Blackest Night, I think that's where I want to leave him. Healing. Trying his best. Trying to be normal.
    "You know the deal, Metropolis. Treat people right or expect a visit from me."

Quote Originally Posted by Batgrayson View Post
    The last story featuring Superboy Prime was the last story arc from Teen Titans before Flashpoint, issues 98-100 (2011) I think at the end he was merged into the Source Wall. But maybe that story Happened before Blackest Night (2010) since Superboy Prime has been lost through time and space many times.

He has been mentioned some times since then on Morrison and Johns stories that talk about the multiverse and It's reboots. The Multiversity Guide states that Earth-15 was destroyed by him (Countdown to Final Crisis) and Earth-33, Earth Prime, is listed as his universe.

He also appeared as a vision on Nightwing #9, at the beginning of Rebirth, when preFlashpoint Superman was talking with Dick.

His last cameo was on Doomsday Clock #9, when Guy Gardner was telling Doc Manhattan about all the big bads they have defeated, like Anti-Monitor, Darkseid le Superboy Prime.
    Yep, the last we saw was him getting stuck in the Source Wall. This happened after Blackest Night.
    "Darkseid...always hated music..."

Every post I make, it should be assumed by the reader that the following statement is attached: "It's all subjective. What works for me doesn't necessarily work for you, and vice versa, and that's ok. You may have a different opinion on it, but this is mine. That's the wonderful thing about being a comics fan, it's all subjective."

Fantastic Member mikelmcknight72's Avatar

If we see him again, I'm hoping for a more interesting & less meta portrayal. Meta portrayals that mock any part of the fan community are not what the industry needs. Ultimately, I think he just needs to go into limbo for a decade or so.

Fantastic Member qwertyuiop1998's Avatar

His last story was in Teen Titans, He been defeated and imprisoned on the source wall
    "Dangerous Zombie! Transform!! Click And Load! Buggle UP! Danger! Danger! Death The Crisis! Dangerous Zombie!" Kamen Rider Gemn
    (In first he's mysterious and evil and now he's psycho and crazy and insane and evil AND "The Meme Lord"LOL.)

The Fastest Post Alive! Buried Alien's Avatar

Maybe he'll land the killing blow on Dr. Manhattan in DOOMSDAY CLOCK.

Buried Alien (The Fastest Post Alive!)
    Buried Alien - THE FASTEST POST ALIVE!

First CBR Appearance (Historical): November, 1996

First CBR Appearance (Modern): April, 2014

Killing someone to death iirc
    Reading List (Super behind but reading them nonetheless):
    DC: Currently figuring that out
    Marvel: Read above
    Image: Killadelphia, Nightmare Blog
    Other: The Antagonist, Something is Killing the Children, Avatar: TLAB
    Manga: My Hero Academia, MHA: Vigilanties, Soul Eater: the Perfect Edition, Berserk, Hunter X Hunter, Witch Hat Atelier, Kaiju No. 8

Three Legged Member married guy's Avatar

It wouldn't distress me at all if I never saw the character again.
    "My name is Wally West. I'm the fastest man alive!"
    I'll try being nicer if you try being smarter.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by married guy View Post
    It wouldn't distress me at all if I never saw the character again.
    My sentiments exactly.

Wasn’t he alluded to at the end of flash war? Being locked up or something? What am I thinking about?