Mighty Member

Default Middle Generation (YJ) Return

Hello,
    based on this thread here I wanted to say that I am a disappointed by the YJ Return.
    https://community.cbr.com/showthread...ration-problem

I mean there would have been better and more spectacular way to bring them back.
    https://www.dccomics.com/blog/2017/0...x-enemiesblind

This would have been a GREAT MOMENT to bring Conner back in a spectacular fashion.

I mean how cool would it have been if there would have been no Superwoman or no Konan Keng here and so a place free and then in a spectacular way Conner returns out of nowhere and helps them.

Astonishing Member

Their return could be more spectacular, but I'm just glad to see them competently written. Johns, the writers that followed him and Lobdell derailed the YJ 4's chatacters and Bendis is doing a good job undoing the damage and disposing of the unnecessary baggage that previous writers gave their characters.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by king81992 View Post
    Their return could be more spectacular, but I'm just glad to see them competently written. Johns, the writers that followed him and Lobdell derailed the YJ 4's chatacters and Bendis is doing a good job undoing the damage and disposing of the unnecessary baggage that previous writers gave their characters.
    Hmm...I have to say I really LOVED Johns TT Run UNTIL the End of IC.
    After the End of IC the Titans lost Conner and Bart and recruited new members and it didnt work well.

I hope that IC would return to Continuity and Conner and Cassie becoming a couple again.

However this unspectacular return is one of the Problems of YJ Generation...If Conner would have returned in this storyline he would have had the spotlight, but instead here Superwoman and Konan Keng 2 new characters have the spotlight.