Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by bob/.schoonover View Post
    When you meet the friend you killed's multiversal double, it's usually a good idea to just skip over that fact. Wally's plan is pretty much risk free - if Roy Helsing is a douche, go to another Earth and look for a better version; if he's cool, you've got your friend back. I don't know why Kingpin is the only one that tried this . . .
    I'm surprised other villains haven't tried it, but that's the move of a sociopath - as long as they seem the same to you, that's all that matters - even if they're not the same person. Although maybe this "accidental mass murderer time-traveling cover-upper" Wally will be cool with it...

Quote Originally Posted by j9ac9k View Post
    I'm surprised other villains haven't tried it, but that's the move of a sociopath - as long as they seem the same to you, that's all that matters - even if they're not the same person. Although maybe this "accidental mass murderer time-traveling cover-upper" Wally will be cool with it...
    I agree with you. I absolutely hate movies where the love interest dies and then the replacement double shows up to slide into their relationship - seen this done with parallel universe doubles and identical twins.

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by Eto View Post
    Still no DOOMSDAY CLOCK.
    Wth...
    I thought it’d definitely wrap up by the end of this year. Smh.
    I suspect DC will release it in December but probably aren't soliciting it until issue 11 is released.

Quote Originally Posted by JonaX View Post
    I suspect DC will release it in December but probably aren't soliciting it until issue 11 is released.
    Well, they haven't released the December solicitations yet, have they?

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    - DC relaunching He-Man again? It's nice to see they're not letting the property lie in total limbo.
    Take a closer look. That's actually a mini series called Masters of the MULTIVERSE (it's usually Universe).

Quote Originally Posted by Kai "the spy" View Post
    I was confused for a bit about several titles missing from the list, but then I remembered there were advance solicits with the October solicits.
    Those titles aren't missing. The list goes, newly announced floppies, collectibles, previously announced floppies, then trades.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Alan Moore Swamp Thing Absolute vol.2
    Superman/ Batman Omnibus
    Scott Snyder Justice League Deluxe vol.1
    Super Friends Collected Edition vol.1

Quote Originally Posted by JonaX View Post
    The second collection is newly listed on Amazon with a 5/12/20 release date.

Quote Originally Posted by Twice-named View Post
    The second collection is newly listed on Amazon with a 5/12/20 release date.
    Amazon listings don't really mean anything.

They're based on early information from the publisher, but there have been a lot of times where plans change along the way. There have been several DC collected editions that suddenly develop changes in availability to ridiculous dates like "2035".

Quote Originally Posted by MajorHoy View Post
    So, no Doomsday Cluck #12 this month?

Will it finally come to an end before 2020 begins?
    Yeah, that was a glaring omission for me. Am I wrong, or has it literally not been solicited yet?

Quote Originally Posted by astro@work View Post
    Yeah, that was a glaring omission for me. Am I wrong, or has it literally not been solicited yet?
    Hey, some of us are still waiting to see if #11 will definitely be released at the beginning of next month or if it will be delayed yet again.

Quote Originally Posted by astro@work View Post
    DClock 12 hasn't been solicited. The "current" scheduling would have it coming out in November based on a September release date for issue 11 and a bi-monthly schedule. One could assume DC's not even pretending this book's on a bi-monthly schedule anymore.

Incredible Member

No interest in the giants? For some reason I'm excited for some of these

Quote Originally Posted by iron chimp View Post
    How old is the reprinted material, and how long have you been reading / collecting?

After a while, "reprints" may not be as enticing for some of us, so the main stories would really have to grab us at that price.

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by CaptCleghorn View Post
    DClock 12 hasn't been solicited. The "current" scheduling would have it coming out in November based on a September release date for issue 11 and a bi-monthly schedule. One could assume DC's not even pretending this book's on a bi-monthly schedule anymore.
    The last two issues have had a gap of three months between issues so the first week of December for issue 12 sounds about right.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by iron chimp View Post
    I am waiting to see some more information about these, at least covers or something.