Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate

We call this little number "Japanese Horror Game Enemies Coming For Your Progressive Relationship"

To be honest, if Otto is trying to genuinely reform, he was going to have to deal with this out in the open if he wants to really redeem himself.

"Biology bows to my wishes" that sounds kind of creepy coming from Otto .

The chickens come home to roost it would seem for our boy Otto.
    "So you've come to the end now alive but dead inside."

This will end badly; the relationship. But why would anyone care that he was dr octopus? They let Norman be top cop.

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Watkins View Post
    This will end badly; the relationship. But why would anyone care that he was dr octopus? They let Norman be top cop.
    Because comic book logic lol.

Reformed Drug Addict

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

And then Norman was exposed as the murderous megalomaniac he always is and has been. Not the best example, but considering that Doctor Octopus's last known act on this Earth was to nearly fry the planet and humanity to a cinder in Ends of the Earth . . .
    The spider is always on the hunt.

Oh dear!

Quote Originally Posted by Huntsman Spider View Post
    And then Norman was exposed as the murderous megalomaniac he always is and has been. Not the best example, but considering that Doctor Octopus's last known act on this Earth was to nearly fry the planet and humanity to a cinder in Ends of the Earth . . .
    He was trying to enhance awareness of global warming

Astonishing Member CrimsonEchidna's Avatar

With Norman, there was at least an in-universe "progression" of him going from working with/leading the Thunderbolts before he got his official pardon and made the leader of SHIELD.

From people's perspective with Otto, his last known public action was trying to kill everyone in New York before seemingly "faking" his death.
    The artist formerly known as OrpheusTelos.

Quote Originally Posted by CrimsonEchidna View Post
    With Norman, there was at least an in-universe "progression" of him going from working with/leading the Thunderbolts before he got his official pardon and made the leader of SHIELD.

From people's perspective with Otto, his last known public action was trying to kill everyone in New York before seemingly "faking" his death.
    Also, Otto technically could be sent back to prison as he was serving a lengthy sentence before the events of Superior Spider-Man. He could always state he died so his sentence is no longer in effect although I doubt anyone would buy that excuse. It sucks to be Otto right now lol.

He could literally just claim to be a clone. He doesn't look like Doctor Octopus. His DNA is only a partial match as well.

Astonishing Member

Default Superior Spider-Man #10 SPOILERS

One of the best SSM issues I've read as SpOck has to deal with the ramifications of his time as Doc Ock made public. There's moving moments with the boy from #4 too.
    Last edited by Batman Begins 2005; 08-21-2019 at 07:48 AM.

great issue SpOck is really coming as his own spider-man and love it although I thought they would have used Norman for the next big Spider Team up event too
    "He's pure power and doesn't even know it. He's the best of us."-Matt Murdock

"I need a reason to take the mask off."-Peter Parker

"My heart half-breaks at how easy it is to lie to him. It breaks all the way when he believes me without question." Felicia Hardy