Results 1 to 10 of 10
  1. #1

    Default Thanos (MCU) vs. Godzilla (MonsterVerse)

    Twisted.

    Godzilla gets all of his feats but is shrunken down to 10 feet tall without losing any strength etc.

    Endgame Thanos.

    BONUS: The Black Order helps out.
    "So full of hate were our eyes
    That none of us could see
    Our war would yield countless dead
    But never victory
    So let us cast arms aside
    And like discard our wrath
    Thou, in faith, will keep us safe
    Whilst we find the path"

    -The Covenant Writ of Union

  2. #2
    Mighty Member Ultra_Sonic's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    1,787

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The Arbiter View Post
    Twisted.

    Godzilla gets all of his feats but is shrunken down to 10 feet tall without losing any strength etc.

    Endgame Thanos.

    BONUS: The Black Order helps out.
    Stomp, regardless of size.

  3. #3
    Mighty Member moonknight11's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    1,512

    Default

    Does he not lose any energy projection abilities too, because that nuke breath is gonna ice Thanos.

  4. #4

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by moonknight11 View Post
    Does he not lose any energy projection abilities too, because that nuke breath is gonna ice Thanos.
    How much oomph do you figure he can dish out with his beam?

    I was also curious how people would view his durability versus Glaive's spear or Thanos' sword. =)
    "So full of hate were our eyes
    That none of us could see
    Our war would yield countless dead
    But never victory
    So let us cast arms aside
    And like discard our wrath
    Thou, in faith, will keep us safe
    Whilst we find the path"

    -The Covenant Writ of Union

  5. #5
    Mighty Member moonknight11's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    1,512

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The Arbiter View Post
    How much oomph do you figure he can dish out with his beam?

    I was also curious how people would view his durability versus Glaive's spear or Thanos' sword. =)
    That beam pushed back a 100 thousand ton Kaiju, so its packing more energy than any energy beam in the mcu. Shrinking it down and keeping it just as strong would be kind like one of those steel cutting water jets lmao, and actually more destructive.

  6. #6
    The Tentacle God Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Dead City of R'lyeh
    Posts
    17,892

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by moonknight11 View Post
    That beam pushed back a 100 thousand ton Kaiju, so its packing more energy than any energy beam in the mcu. Shrinking it down and keeping it just as strong would be kind like one of those steel cutting water jets lmao, and actually more destructive.
    Yea ... It'd kinda operate like Shin Godzilla's atomic breath, that worked more like a high-intensity laser and just sliced through everything.

    Only ... it's about 'a metric butt ton' more powerful.
    "... and when the Golden Toad started to sing, there was no turning back." - grampagen (Ochazuke)

    "Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn."

  7. #7
    Reborn Samurai Len Ikari145's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Right behind you.
    Posts
    3,698

    Default

    And then there's the Burning upgrade he got by absorbing Mothra's life essence. Yeah, Thanos gets nuked.
    Ichigo: What even *are* you?!

    Kenpachi: Some say my mother was a train. Some say that I'm a rejected Godzilla monster too strong for the series canon. But everyone says: I'M THE KEEEEENPACHIIIIII!!!!

  8. #8

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Len Ikari145 View Post
    And then there's the Burning upgrade he got by absorbing Mothra's life essence. Yeah, Thanos gets nuked.
    Twas but a temporary upgrade.

    Also, let's not think too hard about super concentrated beams lol. It wasn't my intention to BUFF him by shrinking him... just not NERF him lol. You guys are too clever.

    Playing Devils Advocate: his beam has a slow obvious charge time. Edit: Also, Thanos can deflect projectiles with a well placed spinning helicopter thingy ;P
    Last edited by The Arbiter; 08-17-2019 at 01:10 PM.
    "So full of hate were our eyes
    That none of us could see
    Our war would yield countless dead
    But never victory
    So let us cast arms aside
    And like discard our wrath
    Thou, in faith, will keep us safe
    Whilst we find the path"

    -The Covenant Writ of Union

  9. #9
    The Tentacle God Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Dead City of R'lyeh
    Posts
    17,892

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The Arbiter View Post
    Twas but a temporary upgrade.

    Also, let's not think too hard about super concentrated beams lol. It wasn't my intention to BUFF him by shrinking him... just not NERF him lol. You guys are too clever.

    Playing Devils Advocate: his beam has a slow obvious charge time. Edit: Also, Thanos can deflect projectiles with a well placed spinning helicopter thingy ;P
    I feel like the Heli-chop-ter technique won't work on something ludicrously more powerful than anything else it came up against.
    "... and when the Golden Toad started to sing, there was no turning back." - grampagen (Ochazuke)

    "Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn."

  10. #10
    Astonishing Member The Drunkard Kid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    4,938

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by moonknight11 View Post
    That beam pushed back a 100 thousand ton Kaiju, so its packing more energy than any energy beam in the mcu. Shrinking it down and keeping it just as strong would be kind like one of those steel cutting water jets lmao, and actually more destructive.
    Technically, the most powerful energy beam in the MCU (barring the Infinity Gauntlet) would be Bifrost, which was going to destroy a planet of they hadn't stopped Loki in time. Or would that Conjunction thing that Malekith was trying to do with the Reality Stone count as an energy beam, Stone that involved snuffing out all of stars in the universe, IIRC?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •