Default Thanos (MCU) vs. Godzilla (MonsterVerse)

Twisted.

Godzilla gets all of his feats but is shrunken down to 10 feet tall without losing any strength etc.

Endgame Thanos.

BONUS: The Black Order helps out.
    "At the end of the day, Arby is a pretty prolific poster proposing a plurality of proper posts for us."
    - big_adventure

Quote Originally Posted by The Arbiter View Post
    Twisted.

Godzilla gets all of his feats but is shrunken down to 10 feet tall without losing any strength etc.

Endgame Thanos.

BONUS: The Black Order helps out.
    Stomp, regardless of size.

Does he not lose any energy projection abilities too, because that nuke breath is gonna ice Thanos.

Quote Originally Posted by moonknight11 View Post
    Does he not lose any energy projection abilities too, because that nuke breath is gonna ice Thanos.
    How much oomph do you figure he can dish out with his beam?

I was also curious how people would view his durability versus Glaive's spear or Thanos' sword. =)
    "At the end of the day, Arby is a pretty prolific poster proposing a plurality of proper posts for us."
    - big_adventure

How much oomph do you figure he can dish out with his beam?

I was also curious how people would view his durability versus Glaive's spear or Thanos' sword. =)
    That beam pushed back a 100 thousand ton Kaiju, so its packing more energy than any energy beam in the mcu. Shrinking it down and keeping it just as strong would be kind like one of those steel cutting water jets lmao, and actually more destructive.

That beam pushed back a 100 thousand ton Kaiju, so its packing more energy than any energy beam in the mcu. Shrinking it down and keeping it just as strong would be kind like one of those steel cutting water jets lmao, and actually more destructive.
    Yea ... It'd kinda operate like Shin Godzilla's atomic breath, that worked more like a high-intensity laser and just sliced through everything.

Only ... it's about 'a metric butt ton' more powerful.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

And then there's the Burning upgrade he got by absorbing Mothra's life essence. Yeah, Thanos gets nuked.
    Ichigo: What even *are* you?!

Kenpachi: Some say my mother was a train. Some say that I'm a rejected Godzilla monster too strong for the series canon. But everyone says: I'M THE KEEEEENPACHIIIIII!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Len Ikari145 View Post
    And then there's the Burning upgrade he got by absorbing Mothra's life essence. Yeah, Thanos gets nuked.
    Twas but a temporary upgrade.

Also, let's not think too hard about super concentrated beams lol. It wasn't my intention to BUFF him by shrinking him... just not NERF him lol. You guys are too clever.

Playing Devils Advocate: his beam has a slow obvious charge time. Edit: Also, Thanos can deflect projectiles with a well placed spinning helicopter thingy ;P
    Last edited by The Arbiter; 08-17-2019 at 01:10 PM.
    - big_adventure

Twas but a temporary upgrade.

Also, let's not think too hard about super concentrated beams lol. It wasn't my intention to BUFF him by shrinking him... just not NERF him lol. You guys are too clever.

Playing Devils Advocate: his beam has a slow obvious charge time. Edit: Also, Thanos can deflect projectiles with a well placed spinning helicopter thingy ;P
    I feel like the Heli-chop-ter technique won't work on something ludicrously more powerful than anything else it came up against.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Extraordinary Member The Drunkard Kid's Avatar

Technically, the most powerful energy beam in the MCU (barring the Infinity Gauntlet) would be Bifrost, which was going to destroy a planet of they hadn't stopped Loki in time. Or would that Conjunction thing that Malekith was trying to do with the Reality Stone count as an energy beam, Stone that involved snuffing out all of stars in the universe, IIRC?