Results 1 to 10 of 10

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1

    Default Thanos (MCU) vs. Godzilla (MonsterVerse)

    Twisted.

    Godzilla gets all of his feats but is shrunken down to 10 feet tall without losing any strength etc.

    Endgame Thanos.

    BONUS: The Black Order helps out.
    "So full of hate were our eyes
    That none of us could see
    Our war would yield countless dead
    But never victory
    So let us cast arms aside
    And like discard our wrath
    Thou, in faith, will keep us safe
    Whilst we find the path"

    -The Covenant Writ of Union

  2. #2
    Mighty Member Ultra_Sonic's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    1,787

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The Arbiter View Post
    Twisted.

    Godzilla gets all of his feats but is shrunken down to 10 feet tall without losing any strength etc.

    Endgame Thanos.

    BONUS: The Black Order helps out.
    Stomp, regardless of size.

  3. #3
    Mighty Member moonknight11's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    1,511

    Default

    Does he not lose any energy projection abilities too, because that nuke breath is gonna ice Thanos.

  4. #4

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by moonknight11 View Post
    Does he not lose any energy projection abilities too, because that nuke breath is gonna ice Thanos.
    How much oomph do you figure he can dish out with his beam?

    I was also curious how people would view his durability versus Glaive's spear or Thanos' sword. =)
    "So full of hate were our eyes
    That none of us could see
    Our war would yield countless dead
    But never victory
    So let us cast arms aside
    And like discard our wrath
    Thou, in faith, will keep us safe
    Whilst we find the path"

    -The Covenant Writ of Union

  5. #5
    Mighty Member moonknight11's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    1,511

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The Arbiter View Post
    How much oomph do you figure he can dish out with his beam?

    I was also curious how people would view his durability versus Glaive's spear or Thanos' sword. =)
    That beam pushed back a 100 thousand ton Kaiju, so its packing more energy than any energy beam in the mcu. Shrinking it down and keeping it just as strong would be kind like one of those steel cutting water jets lmao, and actually more destructive.

  6. #6
    The Tentacle God Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Dead City of R'lyeh
    Posts
    17,878

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by moonknight11 View Post
    That beam pushed back a 100 thousand ton Kaiju, so its packing more energy than any energy beam in the mcu. Shrinking it down and keeping it just as strong would be kind like one of those steel cutting water jets lmao, and actually more destructive.
    Yea ... It'd kinda operate like Shin Godzilla's atomic breath, that worked more like a high-intensity laser and just sliced through everything.

    Only ... it's about 'a metric butt ton' more powerful.
    "... and when the Golden Toad started to sing, there was no turning back." - grampagen (Ochazuke)

    "Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn."

  7. #7
    Astonishing Member The Drunkard Kid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    4,935

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by moonknight11 View Post
    That beam pushed back a 100 thousand ton Kaiju, so its packing more energy than any energy beam in the mcu. Shrinking it down and keeping it just as strong would be kind like one of those steel cutting water jets lmao, and actually more destructive.
    Technically, the most powerful energy beam in the MCU (barring the Infinity Gauntlet) would be Bifrost, which was going to destroy a planet of they hadn't stopped Loki in time. Or would that Conjunction thing that Malekith was trying to do with the Reality Stone count as an energy beam, Stone that involved snuffing out all of stars in the universe, IIRC?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •