Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Vegan Daddy View Post
    Acuna’s Sabretooth was perfect

Poor Vic. He really does have a Ph.D in getting his ass kicked.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fokken View Post
    Yer bonkers and you need a sandwich.

That’s interesting because I think the Dodsons butchered the neckline. Wouldn’t a simple boatneck been better and easier for multiple artists to render? The shoulders are all across the board between all the guys drawing.

Extraordinary Member Silver Fang's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dementia5 View Post
    Poor Vic. He really does have a Ph.D in getting his ass kicked.
    Tat happens when you're stuck on that level of big enough to not be killed off for real, but still not important or popular. lol Oh well.

Quote Originally Posted by CRaymond View Post
    That’s interesting because I think the Dodsons butchered the neckline. Wouldn’t a simple boatneck been better and easier for multiple artists to render? The shoulders are all across the board between all the guys drawing.
    Given the transitional period taking place when she had the costume, everyone's art was probably not at the top of the game since the stories were ending for Hickman.

I know a few don't care for Dodson Psylocke, but I always thought her hair, face, and costume just looked very elegant there. But she didn't get the best showings in the uniform. Especially some scenes where she was penciled as anorexic. lol
    Last edited by Silver Fang; 08-29-2019 at 08:14 PM.

Extraordinary Member Silver Fang's Avatar

I kinda like Monet's current outfit with the white gloves.

But it would be nice if she got something more unique that popped a bit. I would think a red costume with gold trim, but perhaps a midriff.

In fact, something similar to this. But in red.
    Last edited by Silver Fang; 08-29-2019 at 08:19 PM.

BANNED

Of course Monet has a tramp stamp.

Quote Originally Posted by Silver Fang View Post
    Given the transitional period taking place when she had the costume, everyone's art was probably not at the top of the game since the stories were ending for Hickman.
    Oh yeah totally. I understand that. I put a lot of blame on the initial designer, who should've anticipated that kind of stuff. The guy that drew the Madripoor mini was NOT a good designer, so I cant see them letting him re-concept a character with her equity.

Quote Originally Posted by Silver Fang View Post
    That is a good one. Sadly I loved her last outfit, which I think was gone way too soon.

Certainly not into her new look as CB.
    Agree 100%

200px-Ultimate_Kitty_Pryde.jpg

I'd dig it if they did a variant of this look from Ultimate Marvel for Kitty. One of the only decent looks she's had that wasn't just the team jumpsuit.

This has always been my favorite uniform for Logan. Followed next by the X-Force uniform. I have to say the new brown one is growing on me quickly as well.

You brought back Wolverine

The CBR Community Standards a.k.a how to get along.

Shortpack should have longer hair. and it should be some weird color. worked for Pixie.

Quote Originally Posted by Vegan Daddy View Post
    Of course Monet has a tramp stamp.
    Hahahaha

10char

Fantastic Member Graphicisnovel's Avatar

tumblr_plpf8uY24f1qh8pby_640.jpg

This is my Emma Frost redesign.
    The bun came from her composed and guarded nature and her clean modern class (the pearls too).
    The cape I always felt looked cumbersome in the field, so i placed it under the arms.
    It essentially is a gown with a cape, except it turns out it's pants. Surprise.
    The gloves are supposed to bring a Grace Kelly grace. She's also so above it all she does not touch things with her hands, and it's another "shell" she hides behind.
    I think she's too classy to be flashing her coochie. but lots of boob. She also strikes me as somoeone who would want to be able to wear the same thing to a party as to the field. ( I thnk Anka said this)
    The front is just a bodice with a v neck.

She has the privilege of wearing a heavy train and heels because she can attack from long range and she's indestructable so there's no hurry. She can practically remain immobile if she chooses!

My Storm redesign. I like the idea of her having a cape but i wanted her arms to be exposed because i thought it would be fun to make sure the gloves stood out. So i thought the cape would be almost scarf like as she still needs to maintain a semblance of control over it's movements so they are attached to the gloves and the back. And i went with red because i think Red looks good on Storm and it would be different from most of her other costumes while still paying homage to my fave costume which is her original.

stormdesign.jpg
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

Astonishing Member Sandmans_Raven's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by CRaymond View Post
    Attachment 86352

This is kind of perfect.
    I really like Werneck's redesigns. They look uniform and like a team while each still looks unique to the character
    Make Good Art

Quote Originally Posted by Sandmans_Raven View Post
    I really like Werneck's redesigns. They look uniform and like a team while each still looks unique to the character
    31C83470-D445-449A-B635-6011487114A3.jpg

Some are far more successful than others, which is bound to happen. Nightcrawler seems balanced, Jubilee looks great, a mustard color on Colossus is interesting.

I want to see a Wolverine in browns and ochre, an Ororo with ANY color at all, and a few different Iceman palette variations. Cyclops in black and blue... needs a yellow jacket.