Thread: Batman vs. Link

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Extraordinary Member

Default Batman vs. Link

It's a battle of the Gadgeteers!

Batman, specifically the version from the Arkham Video Game series, takes on Link, specifically the version from Legend of Zelda, Breath of the Wild.

Both have a full arsenal of Gear, which one will win?

E-Liter3K Scoped Headshot The MunchKING's Avatar

*Minimal damage from falling in lava* is better than anything I remember seeing Arkham Batman take.
    The MunchKING is Back! And he is AWSOME!

Haven't played Arkham.

Link can get smashed over the head by a 50 ton monster using a tree as a club and only lose 1/4 of 1 heart. Batman got anything that can seriously hurt him?

Link can also freeze Batman (very briefly) in time.
    "At the end of the day, Arby is a pretty prolific poster proposing a plurality of proper posts for us."
    - big_adventure

Extraordinary Member The Drunkard Kid's Avatar

I'm wondering if Batman could theoretically hack the Sheikah Slate, or at least cause it to short circuit, if he had the time to give it a shot.

Spectacular Member

I don't think that the Sheikah Slate runs on electricity. Batman hacking it seems pretty damn unlikely.

I think that people are giving kind of a lot of weight to BotW's gameplay, when it comes to durability. I mean, a small bat monster still takes off a quarter heart of damage, and having the bat and the giant with a club deal the same amount of damage is pretty ridiculous.

Quote Originally Posted by Fallman View Post
    I don't think that the Sheikah Slate runs on electricity. Batman hacking it seems pretty damn unlikely.

I think that people are giving kind of a lot of weight to BotW's gameplay, when it comes to durability. I mean, a small bat monster still takes off a quarter heart of damage, and having the bat and the giant with a club deal the same amount of damage is pretty ridiculous.
    That's because of game mechanics. The coding CANT accept percentages of hearts less then 1/4 and it CANT accept 0 damage values. So it's stuck.

By the end, giant monster tree smash, guardian laser and giant fireball AoE's only do around 1 to 1/4 hearts depending on gear or potions.
    "At the end of the day, Arby is a pretty prolific poster proposing a plurality of proper posts for us."
    - big_adventure