Default DCEU Superman, Wonder Woman, and Shazam vs MCU Captain Marvel, Thor, and Hulk

All feats up to and including their latest movies.

Standard Rumbles settings with standard gear allowed.

Which cinematic trio wins?

Lot of super speed problems for team MCU. Hulk would get carved up by solo Wonder Woman. She could *maybe* solo Thor as well, but his AoE stuff makes it a good debate at least.

Problem here is that Clark can just take Diana's Doomsday slicing sword and blitz the whole MCU line-up.

It would be more fun if that strategy were against the rules or something.
    "At the end of the day, Arby is a pretty prolific poster proposing a plurality of proper posts for us."
    - big_adventure

Voice of the Authorities Cleric of Hell’s Brigade's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by The Arbiter View Post
    Lot of super speed problems for team MCU. Hulk would get carved up by solo Wonder Woman. She could *maybe* solo Thor as well, but his AoE stuff makes it a good debate at least.

Problem here is that Clark can just take Diana's Doomsday slicing sword and blitz the whole MCU line-up.

It would be more fun if that strategy were against the rules or something.
    Carol can, maybe, run interference against Clark. All dues given her, her flight speed and out of atmosphere speed is quite good. And she’s crazy durable (no selling a Thanks headbut).

I do still think Clark wins out for his team, but Carol does give the MCU people better odds IMO.
    Black Knight of SO
    Owner/Operator of SO’s Item/Weapon Shop
    Claimer of the original Rumbles 2,000,000th post
    CBR GM/DM

Quote Originally Posted by Cleric of Hell’s Brigade View Post
    Carol can, maybe, run interference against Clark. All dues given her, her flight speed and out of atmosphere speed is quite good. And she’s crazy durable (no selling a Thanks headbut).

I do still think Clark wins out for his team, but Carol does give the MCU people better odds IMO.
    Carol is every bit as beefy as Clark, yeah. I think that's a really good fight speed equalized. I just haven't had a good argument hit home for her stuff being anything but travel speed. Arguably her best non travel speed feat unfortunately happens off screen and with too many unknowns for me to be comfortable with it. Mileage may vary!
    "At the end of the day, Arby is a pretty prolific poster proposing a plurality of proper posts for us."
    - big_adventure