Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

I thought of a Buffy spinoff centering on a new rookie slayer and and an Angel spinoff centered on Connor taking over but both feel like longshots.

A spinoff centering on either Jenny or The Pasternoster Gang could've been cool. Oh well, there's always Big Finish.

A spinoff about the Doctor's granddaughter Susan could have been a way to have a Female Doctor without everyone taking sides.

A couple spinoffs of Young Justice.

One for the OG cast (or make theirs the main) and have new characters begin on there, one for the season 2 characters (Jaime, Tim, and the others in that group and directly associated with it), and perhaps one for the League itself. But having all of them interconnected with crossovers here and there.

The 'Antourage'

With the upcoming Dis+ Mar streaming TV series coming.
    Where is the Antourage Spin-off?

The Further adventures of Dave, Kurt & Luis:

Having recouped the Ant-Van which to their surprise now pretty much generates a quantum time tunnel...
    They should inadvertently become the Time & Dimension Traveling Three Amigos of the Marvel U.

Jumping in and out of time (like a cross between Dr.Who and Peter Potamus, but in a hideous 1972 Ford Econoline Van!)
    They'd go messing with the time stream in a futile attempts to change outcomes and always benefit their future selves, which of course all backfires.
    How is this not a show, or comic series already?
    Last edited by Güicho; 07-11-2020 at 05:08 PM.

I thought of a JSA spinoff for Young Justice. I thought it was a good hook for a show and a way to spotlight WW. She could be the POV character as she leaves Paradise Island to fight in WW2.

Battle Through Time Samurai Jack's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Kusanagi View Post
    Speaking of Cartoon Network spinoffs, would have loved a Scotsman (Samurai Jack) series.
    Quote Originally Posted by K7P5V View Post
    Or even one with Princess Mira - https://samuraijack.fandom.com/wiki/Princess_Mira

Or how about a spin-off with X-49 - https://samuraijack.fandom.com/wiki/X-49

Awesome! Yeah, that's a great idea. Following the events of Members Only, the members of AWSM! are forced to search for & recruit female counterparts for their squad. Who'll be the lucky ladies that'll bring some sense & sensibility to this all-male super-team? Hilarity ensues.
    This basically covers the bulk of the TV spinoffs I'd like to see. The Justice Friends was the first thing to come to mind, and I'm glad I'm not alone in wanting to see that.

Other than that, I really want to see a TV spinoff of the 1994 film Léon: The Professional, starring an older Mathilda.
    Top 10 Favorite Comics as of September 2019
    Image: Unnatural, Isola, Monstress
    Marvel: Magnificent Ms. Marvel
    IDW: Samurai Jack: Lost Worlds
    Other: Chuck Mullin's Bird Brain, Huda F's "Yes, I'm Hot in This," Nathan W. Pyle's Strange Planet, Dirk Manning & K. Lynn Smith's Hope, Samurai Grandpa

Quote Originally Posted by Güicho View Post

The 'Antourage'

With the upcoming D+ Marvel streaming TV series coming.
    Where is the Antourage Spin-off?

The Further adventures of Dave, Kurt & Luis:

Having the Ant-Van which pretty much now generates a quantum time tunnel...
    They should pretty much be the Time & Dimension Traveling Three Amigos of the Marvel U.

Jumping in and out of time (like a cross between Dr.Who and Peter Potamus, but in a hideous 1972 Ford Ecoline Van!)
    They'd go messing with the time stream in a futile attempts to change outcomes and always benefit their future selves, which of course all backfires.

Yes please... I hope one of the What if episodes is just the story of the MCU as told by Louis. But I'd watch a comedy with the 3 of them getting into trouble in the background of the MCU. Maybe Darcy joins they're group, I never hated her like some. Thought she was funny.

Mighty Member

Would LOVE an Impulse spin-off based on the late 90's comic. Have wanted an animated impulse since 1995 with the kid off Iron Giant as Bart, Adam West as Max, Wendie Malick as Helen and Jodi Benson as Carol.

Quote Originally Posted by Midvillian1322 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Güicho View Post

Jumping in and out of time (like a cross between Dr.Who and Peter Potamus, but in a hideous 1972 Ford Ecoline Van!)

...How is this not a show, or comic series already?
    Yes please... I hope one of the What if episodes is just the story of the MCU as told by Louis. But I'd watch a comedy with the 3 of them getting into trouble in the background of the MCU.
    At least somebody appreciates how awesome this would be.
    And yes Luis as rambling and unreliable narrator (although he can't do the whole story since he pretty much subs everyone's voice) just the intros ...and the outro for each story.
    Pretty much the premise they had the Ant-Van for what just appears to be a few seconds from our (and Scots) POV, they just brought it right back seconds after, nobody really noticed. Yet what we missed, is within that time blink; they actually caused unmitigated havoc through the time-stream.
    So each episodes starts with everything normal, until they notice one thing incredibly off. And then Luis remembers; "...Oh yeah, I forgot to mention...... and begins narration of what they actually did....
    Cut to them messing around in the 60's, Ancient Egypt, the Wild West, WWII, etc...

Quote Originally Posted by Midvillian1322 View Post
    Maybe Darcy joins they're group, I never hated her like some. Thought she was funny.
    She doesn't have the ex-Con angle, but she would be fun to have with them.
    Last edited by Güicho; 09-13-2019 at 01:17 PM.

I want a spin-off; Alt Dimension detecting, breaching, and traveling Vibe series...

Although DC doesn't even give him a comic, let alone his own series.
    Last edited by Güicho; 04-12-2022 at 02:08 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by AndrewCrossett View Post
    A "next generation" sequel series to Buffy the Vampire Slayer (possibly already in development)
    I just wish we could get a straight answer out of the people pushing this as to whether its a sequel or a reboot. I'd love a sequel. Problem is that their statement to try and quell the furor from fans over the idea of a reboot didn't actually resolve anything as they just said something like its not a reboot, its an opportunity for new stories to be told. To me that sounded like its a reboot but they just don't want to admit it.

My dream for a sequel would fit everything they want. Cast a black actress as a newly risen slayer since that seems to be the plan. Bring in SMG for the pilot episode to pass the torch. Near the end of the episode have SMG explain to the new slayer that she is going to need a watcher and she has the perfect person in mind at which point she introduces her to her friend William who just happens to be Spike but older and looking like James Marsters normally looks. It will be revealed that after the events of the end of Angel, Spike was made human again and began aging normally.

This fulfills the desire for diversity casting while making fans of the old show happy since we get Spike in the show in a plausible way since Marsters is obviously too old now to play an ageless vampire.

I'd also set up the timeline to be hinting at the future depicted in Fray. Have this new slayer be the last for some reason (magic). Which is why she gets the special pass the torch from SMG and Spike as a watcher.

From "The Bionic Six" comes...

Perceptor! The blind, bionic super-hero vigilante we all need!
    Perceptor-Bionic-Six-cartoon.jpg

A Spike spin off from Buffy the Vampire Slayer. The character got too tied down from the buffy romance drama, wonder if like Angel he could have carried his own shown without Buffy.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by TriggerWarning View Post
    I just wish we could get a straight answer out of the people pushing this as to whether its a sequel or a reboot. I'd love a sequel. Problem is that their statement to try and quell the furor from fans over the idea of a reboot didn't actually resolve anything as they just said something like its not a reboot, its an opportunity for new stories to be told. To me that sounded like its a reboot but they just don't want to admit it.

My dream for a sequel would fit everything they want. Cast a black actress as a newly risen slayer since that seems to be the plan. Bring in SMG for the pilot episode to pass the torch. Near the end of the episode have SMG explain to the new slayer that she is going to need a watcher and she has the perfect person in mind at which point she introduces her to her friend William who just happens to be Spike but older and looking like James Marsters normally looks. It will be revealed that after the events of the end of Angel, Spike was made human again and began aging normally.

This fulfills the desire for diversity casting while making fans of the old show happy since we get Spike in the show in a plausible way since Marsters is obviously too old now to play an ageless vampire.
    They have two choices, embrace the previous generation with re-occuring roles or cutting them off completely. At the very least get Buffy as the mentor. Maybe Willow died off-screen? She's too powerful a figure to be in the setting. I don't think Xandar's coming back, the actor had it rough once the show ended. But the torch must be passed to the next generation rather than being over shadowed by the old. That's what's going to frustrate many old fans I think. With the vamps they were great actors and characters but I'm ok leaving them out if they have to.

I'd also set up the timeline to be hinting at the future depicted in Fray. Have this new slayer be the last for some reason (magic). Which is why she gets the special pass the torch from SMG and Spike as a watcher.
    Fray was ok but I'm ok ignoring it.

Mighty Member

Wakky D from Chris Rock's CB4 movie. A send up of MC Hammer/C&C music factory. Do it like the Hammerman cartoon/Cool as Ice movie. Wakky D uses his fresh 1991 dance moves, big pants and fly girls to stop drugs, gangs and police brutality in the hood...

For those of you that saw AJ & The Queen, episode 7 titled Jackson featured a local drag bar that was involved in a variety of criminal enterprises.

The adventures of that episodes' guest cast could easily fill a season or two.