I know I asked this about Poison Ivy a while ago, and so I thought I'd give Cat Grant a try. Even if she is just a supporting character.

She has had varying characterizations in different eras and mediums. She's been on Supergirl and Lois & Clark: TNAOS. She's been more and less sexpot. Had several different journalism-related jobs. She had a son, of course, that she his father had custody of (as a side note, I noticed some contradictory indications as to whether or not they were ever married). And Adam wasn't the sweetest and most considerate of kids, and then he was murdered. A different son in Supergirl tv series. Her personality has, of course, varied from era to era and writer to writer, like most characters.

What do you think should be? How should she connect to the starring characters? Should she work at the Daily Planet or somewhere else or move from the DP to somewhere else? Is there any lover you liked? Do you like her as mother? Do you think her son should die, if she has one? Etc.