Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    And what complications? Age of X-Man was a world where everyone was a mutant, so I don't see why they couldn't use her. If her codename (which is now used by a Chinese member of the New Agents of Atlas who has her own book) is the problem, then just change it.
    I’m not sure why, but I’m pretty sure the only mutants available for Age of X-Man had to use their powers. But Rosenberg also wanted to use Sofia but I’m pretty sure that role went to Anole, maybe because of the same reason??? Once again, I don’t get why Mothervine couldn’t have been used to wave away all or most of them getting repowered. shrug

Quote Originally Posted by whiteshark View Post
    From the X-men villains,Apocalypse and Mister Sinister are in History of the Marvel Universe#1.
    And Selene and later an early versio of the HFC :-)
    Primum vivere deindre philosophare

Quote Originally Posted by darkalamator View Post
    And Selene and later an early versio of the HFC :-)
    And sometimes in the current Captain America arc, but she hasn't really done much

Some Alpha Flight alum in Immortal Hulk
    Storm in Black Panther/Shuri
    Last edited by PhoenixLives; 08-21-2019 at 06:16 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Tycon View Post
    I’m not sure why, but I’m pretty sure the only mutants available for Age of X-Man had to use their powers. But Rosenberg also wanted to use Sofia but I’m pretty sure that role went to Anole, maybe because of the same reason??? Once again, I don’t get why Mothervine couldn’t have been used to wave away all or most of them getting repowered. shrug
    Yeah, but Age of X-Man was a world where everyone was a mutant, therefore counterparts of depowered characters would indeed have their powers back. And you're quite right about Mothervine, there's nothing that says Beak was the only one repowered that way. That means Aero and Wind Dancer should've been available.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman