Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by fsger View Post
    Rosenberg deserves a reward, at least for his treatment of Emma. Too bad he hold back and went easy on her, it could have been great.

He also should have killed her. that would give people a real reason to complain and even things a little.

I mean Jean and Emma will never be even but any little measure of justice is welcome.
    What's your problem.

Extraordinary Member Silver Fang's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Glio View Post
    What's your problem.
    They hate Emma. lol

Quote Originally Posted by Silver Fang View Post
    They hate Emma. lol
    But you can hate Emma and not seem to make voodoo dolls of the character.

Quote Originally Posted by Jesse-James View Post
    And calling a guy cute...? Really...? I hope no girl ever finds me 'cute'. A puppy or kitten, they are cute. Grrrr.
    Ok, cutie.

https://www.adventuresinpoortaste.co...o-boston-2019/

Here's the motherflippin' TEA

Quote Originally Posted by CHOCOLATE!!! CHOCOLATE!!!
    AiPT!: I know all of that isn’t easy to talk about, so I appreciate your honesty. Changing gears, and going back to just before your Uncanny X-Men run began–you’ve said you knew what Jonathan was working on before the public… so was the Astonishing X-Men Annual featuring X written with knowledge of what was coming in House of X and Powers of X?

Rosenberg: Um, yes… but I didn’t know details and I had more plans for X and those had to be shelved. I think the Marvel Universe is better for it. I think Jonathan’s plans are brilliant and I’m so excited. It’s only unusual that Marvel tends to work a little more linear. You set something up, then someone else runs with it. This was working backwards in some ways because Jonathan was ahead of us, so we were building things and then finding out he was already building in front of us. But that’s the job, and yeah, my plans for X–I’m happy with that annual and I’m happy we didn’t go forward with what we were going to do.
    I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate

this is actually a really good interview

Quote Originally Posted by Willem Dafoe Norman Osborn saying "Oh" before he gets impaled
    It was really, really awful to write. Yeah, without getting too personal, my entire run, I was dealing with a person who was very close to me dying, so a lot of it was me processing that in some ways.

AiPT!: I’m sorry to hear that.

Rosenberg: I don’t know, I sort of have trouble talking about it. When I grew up, I imagined I was Havok and my brother was Cyclops and that was my family. Saying goodbye to Havok… and I’m not naive and I know we will see him again…
    I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate

BANNED

I feel like if anyone gets handed a run they know will mean nothing but has to have the illusion of big shocking changes, that's difficult no matter what.

I think what I've seen of that run looked absolutely awful. OTOH, what I've seen of Rosenberg's Astonishing (with Dazzler, Alex, etc) and his New Mutants mini looked quite decent. So idk what to think. Editorial constraints can do a lot. That doesn't excuse writing a bad grimdark limited run, but OTOH if that's the brief, that's the brief.

Huh. That was a really good interview.

AiPT!: I loved that annual. It’s one of my favorite X-Men comics you wrote.

Rosenberg: Thank you.

AiPT!: I loved how mischievous and reckless X was–just erasing memories on a whim and so on. In your opinion, was X a villain in that story?

Rosenberg: No, but I think, you know, my take is that he’s come back. He’s been reborn in a way in Charles Soule’s run and he’s sort of shed some of the refineries he’s picked up. He’s just sort of a more no-bullshit guy. So he’s doing things he’s always done, but he’s always couched them in a very fatherly way and that fatherly set dressing is gone now. You sit down and tell the kids, yeah, you were always going to be soldiers, there was always a war–sorry. I don’t think he’s a villain at all. I think he’s trying to save the world, but he has a bluntness to him thats off-putting.
    This stands out to me for some reason.

scemma/emma fans were complaining about Rosenberg and he is one of them.
    He even wants scemma back, how disgusting, not for Jean but for Cyclops. Wanting to make him look like a dick yet again is not romantic.
    It is so sickening, Marvel already explored that mess for years, when is enought of that puke fest???
    there are people that care about other things beyond stupid ships, like the characters integrity.

stupid shipping
    Last edited by fsger; 08-20-2019 at 07:02 AM.

The King Fears NO ONE! Triniking1234's Avatar

> Banshee's back
    > still want Scemma

c25.jpg
    "Cable was right!"

BANNED

I freaking told you guys he was on the gutter due to some personal loss.

God bless you, Matt. It's never easy to deal with this stuff.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by fsger View Post
    scemma/emma fans were complaining about Rosenberg and he is one of them.
    He even wants scemma back, how disgusting, not for Jean but for Cyclops
    when is enought of that puke fest???
    there are people that care about other things beyond stupid ships
    stupid shipping
    I'm convinced

It was a good interview, but beside Magik situation, they didn't talked about most of the off panel things that Rosenberg left unsolved.

BANNED

It's gonna be a long day sooooo... I read a little of the post-Remender UXF as well as Cable & X-Force a few years ago, back when I was still giving the books a shake post-AvX. There were no Inhumans at the time and it wasn't Kyle/Yost grimdark fanfic w/Clayton Crain, so I didn't find it horribly objectionable. I'm also very bored. Are they (and the ones with Kid Cable) at all worth reading to pass the time on Comixology or do they completely hit the toilet?

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by powerpax View Post
    It's gonna be a long day sooooo... I read a little of the post-Remender UXF as well as Cable & X-Force a few years ago, back when I was still giving the books a shake post-AvX. There were no Inhumans at the time and it wasn't Kyle/Yost grimdark fanfic w/Clayton Crain, so I didn't find it horribly objectionable. I'm also very bored. Are they (and the ones with Kid Cable) at all worth reading to pass the time on Comixology or do they completely hit the toilet?
    Cable and X-Force is good, Humphries UXF is bad.