Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
    Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar

Well, he is a scemma fan but on contrast to the decade and creators from before I'm grateful he treated Jean and Jott with respect.

BANNED

There's no way I'd use couples squish names even for couples I like tbh

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Maestroneto View Post
    Cable and X-Force is good, Humphries UXF is bad.
    I still can't believe they blamed Bishop spending centuries hunting that stupid baby on the frickin' Demon Bear. But anything to fix him, I guess.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by powerpax View Post
    I still can't believe they blamed Bishop spending centuries hunting that stupid baby on the frickin' Demon Bear. But anything to fix him, I guess.
    I think the Demon Bear possession actually came AFTÊR the Hope hunting?

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Maestroneto View Post
    I think the Demon Bear possession actually came AFTÊR the Hope hunting?
    Well, that doesn't make any sense either.

Quote Originally Posted by fsger View Post
    scemma/emma fans were complaining about Rosenberg and he is one of them.
    He even wants scemma back, how disgusting, not for Jean but for Cyclops. Wanting to make him look like a dick yet again is not romantic.
    It is so sickening, Marvel already explored that mess for years, when is enought of that puke fest???
    there are people that care about other things beyond stupid ships, like the characters integrity.

stupid shipping
    After the way Cyclops treated Emma after AvX someone would think they shouldn't be together.

what a plot twist Rosenberg is a Scemma shipper, this was better than his Uncanny run

Well, that doesn't make any sense either.
    Bishop was sent to the future, where he was a guardian that protected humans from demons. He got possesed and then came back to present.

It doesn't absolve him from his crimes

That was a good interview, though I can't say I'm broken up about it sounding like Rosenberg's off the X-Books for the foreseeable future. I've liked a lot of his ideas, but oof. Major execution issues. UXM was pretty much the culmination of that (and hearing him explain his reasoning, I can't even say I like the ideas much).

Interesting about which deaths sound mandated, though. Chamber, for instance, wasn't on on the favorites hit list, so I'm guessing that was a character Hickman singled out.

Quote Originally Posted by Snoop Dogg View Post
    solid interview. actually made me want to check out his run. Even if it’s a dumpster fire, at least there’s ~further context~

out of sheer curiosity, what did he do to Wolfsbane? The only death from the series I know in detail is Blindfold’s which I naively assumed was the most controversial

Quote Originally Posted by houndsofluv View Post
    solid interview. actually made me want to check out his run. Even if it’s a dumpster fire, at least there’s ~further context~

out of sheer curiosity, what did he do to Wolfsbane? The only death from the series I know in detail is Blindfold’s which I naively assumed was the most controversial
    Had her beaten to death offering zero resistance by a bunch of drunken frat boys in an extremely poor taste version of a "Trans Panic" story, as the frat boys accused Rahne of leading them on by pretending to be human so they beat her to death.

Jesus Christ. No wonder he avoided key details in the interview

Me @ Rahne when she died for faux-trans rep: Smdh, no way to fix this bish, she is so FORKED UP

Me @ Rahne after the Great Awakening of Reis and two covers: SO FUCKIN' CUTE I WANNA PAT HER HEAD AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH MAKE HER HAPPY GIVE HER TREATS
    I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate

I do agree that they gave him a bit of a disservice by shuffling the War of Realms books off storyline from Uncanny. While it certainly doesn't help how she died, it does help explain why she would want to "quit" the team. It's a shame too because War of the Realms was the best part of that Uncanny run. :P

The King Fears NO ONE! Triniking1234's Avatar

I still wouldn't recommend Rosen's UXM for the Sunspot and Rahne treatment alone.
    "Cable was right!"

BANNED

All I want to know is is his work on Astonishing and NM still worth it. Because I liked what I saw there.

The King Fears NO ONE! Triniking1234's Avatar

All I want to know is is his work on Astonishing and NM still worth it. Because I liked what I saw there.
    Astonishing: yeah

Dead Souls: lmao no
    "Cable was right!"