Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    BANNED

Default Looks like Bleeding Cool is suggesting a revisit to OMD September's Amazing...

Looks like Bleeding Cool is stroking the OMD Flames with their prediction of the event being revisited in Next month's of Amazings Spider-man.
    As fans of the character and the overall series: What do you think of this ?

To me I think it's playing with fire and we might get something else down the line given the small hints to it being certain events are occurring again via Aunt May got Cancer and MJ going West to Hollywood.

https://www.bleedingcool.com/2019/08...n-29-spoilers/

Thumbs up

Unless Peter keeps knowledge of the deal or the deal is undone it should not be revisited. IMO, to revisit OMD without resolution would only rub salt in an open wound further polarising the fanbase and critics. OMD is one can of worms which should remain unopened.
    "So you've come to the end now alive but dead inside."

I think that will be the issue 50 story.

I mean, we knew this was coming, no? Peter and MJ back together, Mephisto showing up in other books and messing with the Spider-Men, Aunt May with her condition...the moment is pretty clear that they're going to revisit it (maybe not undo it completely, but you never know). So this isn't a surprise. I figured Spencer would tackle it: his run has been addressing the damage done to the Spider-Mythos (Kraven's resurrection, Black Cat, Jonah and Peter, Peter and MJ), so for this, it was only a matter of time.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by WebSlingWonder View Post
    I mean, we knew this was coming, no? Peter and MJ back together, Mephisto showing up in other books and messing with the Spider-Men, Aunt May with her condition...the moment is pretty clear that they're going to revisit it (maybe not undo it completely, but you never know). So this isn't a surprise. I figured Spencer would tackle it: his run has been addressing the damage done to the Spider-Mythos (Kraven's resurrection, Black Cat, Jonah and Peter, Peter and MJ), so for this, it was only a matter of time.
    Wait till it screws it up even more. That’ be fun to watch.

Quote Originally Posted by PCN24454 View Post
    Wait till it screws it up even more. That’ be fun to watch.
    Can you please? You've been plenty vocal about your displeasure with this run.

Quote Originally Posted by BESTXMAN View Post
    I think that will be the issue 50 story.
    The way it's shaping up, you may be absolutely right!