Default Spock vs movie Deadpool

Unarmed fight

Spock is stronger. But! DP is a low end bullet timer. He should smack Spock up with impunity.
    "At the end of the day, Arby is a pretty prolific poster proposing a plurality of proper posts for us."
    - big_adventure

Quote Originally Posted by The Arbiter View Post
    Spock is stronger. But! DP is a low end bullet timer. He should smack Spock up with impunity.
    Yeah. As funny as that scene was of Deadpool getting shot while trying to block Cable's bullets at basically point blank range, he still managed to block a few of them. And he still has that bullet-slicing/kills-two-mooks-behind-him-as-a-result feat going for him.

Rumbles Limbo Champion big_adventure's Avatar

Basically as stated above: Wade can hit Spock with absolute ease and Spock will never lay a hand on Wade. Given Spock's toughness, it's going to take a while for him to fall, but fall he will.
    "But... But I want to be a big karate cyborg... ;_;" - Nik Hasta
    "Get off my lawn! ...on this forum, that just makes people think of Cyclops." - Sharpandpointies
    "...makes me think the Night King just says "Screw the rules, I have magic money" when it comes to physics." -Captain Morgan

Can I take this time to vent about Voyager? Tuvok was stated to be a martial artist of three worlds. Not that you'd ever know it from any of his fight scenes.

Indeed, when the Rock guest starred in an MMA-themed episode, the writers had to severely injure Tuvok in an explosion so that Seven (who had no combat feats up to that point) would take his place as the Rock's opponent.

Bah.

Quote Originally Posted by Cyke View Post
    Can I take this time to vent about Voyager? Tuvok was stated to be a martial artist of three worlds. Not that you'd ever know it from any of his fight scenes.

Indeed, when the Rock guest starred in an MMA-themed episode, the writers had to severely injure Tuvok in an explosion so that Seven (who had no combat feats up to that point) would take his place as the Rock's opponent.

Bah.
    One thing I hated about Voyager was that when Seven came onboard in season 5, it seemed like almost every other episode was about her. It felt like the show runners wanted to cram as much backstory as they could because Seven wasn't there through 5 seasons. The worst was when suddenly, out of the blue, there was somehow a relationship between Seven and Chakotay. There was no build up, it just happened. There was much more history and chemistry between Chakotay and Janeway but Seven apparently needed a love interest. End rant.