Default Cthulhu versus Condiment King

Cthulhu versus Condiment King. All the usual Khazan defaults. Looking to explore the limits of a big scary monster without feats.

Quote Originally Posted by Shellhead View Post
    Cthulhu versus Condiment King. All the usual Khazan defaults. Looking to explore the limits of a big scary monster without feats.
    Assuming he's not got any telepathic defenses, just looking at me should drive him insane for a 10-count ... since he's just a comic relief villain with no notable superstats. Also, given the size discrepancy I should just be able to smoosh him.

These are the limits.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

We know that if you look at Cthulhu and he returns your gaze, you will go mad. Cthulhu knows all, hears all, sees all.

But can even the mighty, ageless Cthulhu see why kids love the taste of Cinnamon Toast Crunch?

Oh sorry, wrong thread. I thought this was Cthulhu vs. the Cereal Killer.

nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar

we all know that the old one can't cut the mustard.

another victory for the CONDIMENT KING!

The Condiment King would know just how to cook squid. For instance, first he would a-salt him, then pepper him with attacks so fast Cthulhu couldn’t possibly ketchup, until we ultimately wave tartare to the Grated Old One forever.

Quote Originally Posted by Beadle View Post
    The Condiment King would know just how to cook squid. For instance, first he would a-salt him, then pepper him with attacks so fast Cthulhu couldn’t possibly ketchup, until we ultimately wave tartare to the Grated Old One forever.
    I can't even be mad.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh View Post
    I can't even be mad.
    of course. you relish the chance to face your better and now we know for all time who is the cream of the crop.

Too late MoR. Beadle killed this thread.

Arx Inosaan

Astonishing Member

It looks like we may have a possible rival to CBR's Undefeated Champion, Wimp Lo.