Hello

I am a big fan of the YJ Generation (Conner,Tim,Cassie,Bart) along with their old Friends Raven and Miss Martian.

I liked also the version in the Rebith Issues, but based on the attitude I prefered the Pre-Flashpoint Version (although they were evil).
I would love to see more of them, but a mix of the Pre-Flashpoint and Rebirth Versions.
So more a kind of Anti-Heroes Version.

I think it would be a real interesting Comic Series (like the Batman Beyond Comic Series).

Team:

1. Cassie (Leader)
I liked the idea that Cassie gets a new "Mentor" like in the Pre-Flashpoint Version, ARES.
I would love to see the older Cassie in an armour, like the NEW52 Version (not that the armour has its own mind etc.), BUT use it as kind of armour for battle (maybe by Ares or Zeus) along with a sword and shield and her lasso (with effects like the Pre-Flashpoint or NEW52 Version)
I liked the silent armour (based on the look) more than the other armours of the Amazons and I think it gives her a great and powerful look, with the closet helmet etc.
Basically a female Version of Ares (when in full armour).

I REALLY REALLY LOVED when Cassie interacted with Ares in Pre-Flashpoint like when she got the Lasso etc.

2. Conner:
Based on the Pre-Flashpoint Titans of Tomorrow Conner, but with a black costume with red S.
So basically the black Superman Suit but with the red S not the white S and more militaristic style like NEW52 Superman.
Long Hairs and Beard like the Momoa Aquaman would also be cool and give him a different look,

3. Tim:
Mastermind and Batman of the Future training Terry

4. Bart
Trains Iris West II

5. Miss Martian

6. Raven

I personally liked the idea that they replace Clark,Bruce,Wally (Barry),Martian Manhunter,Diana and that also some Villains like Lex have fallen in this Crisis.

If Lex is dead this means that Conner could take over Lex-Corp, because he is genetically speaking his son and so Wayne Industries and Lex-Corp could fusion to a GIGANTIC Company.

I like the idea that they have a more harsh attitude since the Crisis destroyed some cities and costed the lifes of many heroes,villains and innocent people.
BUT still being heroes, helping people, also take care of the orphaned kids of the heroes like Lian Harper,Iris and Jai West...
Cassie and Conner marrying getting kids, Tim as Conners best Man and Godfather to his son, Cassie training Lian Harper in Combat, Bart training Iris West II, Tim mentoring Terry....