Mighty Member

Default A ghost story I fondly remember

From the Dell Ghost comics: this little man appears at the hospital whenever a scumbag (habitual oui offender, crime lord, dictaor) with a rare blood type needs a transfusion. But the little man's blood always kills said scumbag! The doctors refer to him as a "reverse vampire".

Spectacular Member

It was my mum. It was during the last days of my grandma. My grandma just lying on bed because of stroke. And one night when my mum was sleeping with my grandma, my mum kinda saw a guy in a black cloak holding a spear at the corner of the room. 2 days later my grandma passed away. From the way my mum describe, it's kinda look like a Grim Reaper. is it possible?
    https://youaskweanswer.net/grim-reap...-if-we-see-it/

Boisterously Confused

It's hard to pick a favorite:

The film The Univited was very good, about a woman haunting a house purchased by a musician and his sister, and who seems to carry a grudge for her own young daughter.

"The Woman In White" episode from early in the first season of Supernatural was extra creepy. Really liked it.

Two of Butcher's Harry Dresden books, Grave Peril, and Ghost Story were excellent ghostly fun.

I hadn't read any of the comics versions of the character Harm when I saw the Young Justice toon episode "Secret" and really enjoyed it.

Even though it's principally a romance, I'm a big fan of The Ghost and Mrs. Muir.

There are others, but those are the ones I most immediately think of.