Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    BANNED

Default Why isn't Spider-man getting involved with Johnny Blaze/Ghost Rider in Hell ?

So with Johnny Blaze's version of Ghost Rider ruling Hell and in Mephisto's place...one has to wonder whether or not he KNOWS about the OMD deal that Spider-man made with Mephisto ?

I mean he should understand where Spidey is coming from, right and try to at least help his former ally in a way right ?

As Spider-man fans and Ghost Rider fans what do you think of this ?

Mephisto is now the flagship character of Cebulski-era Moogle Comics.
    I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate

I think it is a plothole big enough to push a planet through.
    "So you've come to the end now alive but dead inside."

A Green Unpleasant Man Rob London's Avatar

Mephisto has it filed under "Parker, Peter", and Blaze doesn't know Spider-Man's real name! It's the ol' Parker luck again!

Astonishing Member

Because Peter has better things he could be doing at the moment?

May’s cancer, Romancing MJ, Dealing with Under York, Stopping Knull’s resurrection...

The list goes on.

Quote Originally Posted by Rob London View Post
    Mephisto has it filed under "Parker, Peter", and Blaze doesn't know Spider-Man's real name! It's the ol' Parker luck again!
    LMAO, this made me chuckle.
    "So you've come to the end now alive but dead inside."

iMan 42s

I'm not sure if he knows, certainly something demonic happened there that Ghost Rider should be aware of but I don't know if he'd specifically know of the deal.

And to that end if he is ruling in Mephisto's place given the bureaucracy of Hell, one would think that the "product" of Hell would fall into the domain of Johnny Blaze having gained the former's position. That being said..., just what exactly would that entail? Does Johnny Blaze have a marriage certificate somewhere in storage or does he take over tormenting Peter?

I mean now of all times would be the time and place to address it but it wont be.
    -----------------------------------
    For anyone that needs to know why OMD is awful please search the internet for Linkara' s video's specifically his One more day review or his One more day Analysis.

BANNED

I wish now that Tom Holland's Spidey had met Nick Cage's Ghost Rider........
    *Mephisto materializing after Tom is outed by Jonah*
    Mephisto: oh boy! Have I got a deal for you!
    Spidey: Who are you?
    Mephisto: Never mind that! Just sign here to undo all of this!
    *Ghost Nick arrives*
    Nick Cage: Kid! I have been hunting this devil in the whole multiverse! He beguiles mortals under false pretenses and takes their souls away. He even damned me when I foolishly believed him. He is a devil who has many guises!
    Tom Holland's Spidey: Why should I believe you and listen to you if you are damned?
    Nick Cage: Are you stupid kid? Do you want to end up like me?
    *Begins Transforming*
    Aaaaaahhhhhhhh! Aaaaaahhhhhhhh! Aaaaaahhhhhhhh!
    Tom Holland's Spidey: Here we go again! Another loser wannabe like Mysterio!
    Mephisto: You know it true believer!

Yeah... I'm sure Mephisto has made billions of deals. I don't see Johnny having the ability to micromanage all of them.

Quote Originally Posted by phantom1592 View Post
    Yeah... I'm sure Mephisto has made billions of deals. I don't see Johnny having the ability to micromanage all of them.
    He'd find it easily if he searched for "The dumbest deal Mephisto ever made", maybe it would even be the first choice!

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Cmbmool View Post
    So with Johnny Blaze's version of Ghost Rider ruling Hell and in Mephisto's place...one has to wonder whether or not he KNOWS about the OMD deal that Spider-man made with Mephisto ?

I mean he should understand where Spidey is coming from, right and try to at least help his former ally in a way right ?

As Spider-man fans and Ghost Rider fans what do you think of this ?
    Because Mephisto is his point man. The buck stops with him lol.

It makes one wonder what Blaze is doing down there. I know he is probably preoccupied running the joint. But Mephisto is still running around making deals as if it was business as usual when he actually sat on the throne. It makes one wonder whether he is still pulling the strings behind the scenes (with Blaze being the front man of the operation), or if he is secretly putting pieces into place to stage a coup.

Either Blaze knows what Mephisto is up to and doesn't care, or Mephisto is doing things in secret without Blaze being none the wiser. Given the fact it is Mephisto, I am betting on the latter rather than the former. He is cropping up all over the place in the MU, there is no way this isn't building to some sort of pay off somewhere down the line.

Spectacular Member

Mephisto might be trying to blackmail Blaze. If every soul who makes a deal with him goes to hell, then a lot of heroes are going there. Blaze might not be cool with that.

BANNED

This.

I mean, really.

I imagine it'd be pretty hard to keep a firm track on everything going on down there. Hell's a pretty busy place.

Quote Originally Posted by Lukmendes View Post
    He'd find it easily if he searched for "The dumbest deal Mephisto ever made", maybe it would even be the first choice!
    I don't know.... from Mephisto's point of view, what other deal has he made that has produced the chaos, anguish and discord THAT one did? It's been over a decade and people are still upset by it :P

Astonishing Member

I don't know.... from Mephisto's point of view, what other deal has he made that has produced the chaos, anguish and discord THAT one did? It's been over a decade and people are still upset by it :P
    Mostly out of universe people in fact.