Quote Originally Posted by Kevinroc View Post
You misunderstand. I don't care about the financial situation of large corporations. Most people don't. All they're gonna know is Spider-Man isn't gonna be in a movie with the X-Men. That's what they care about. You can argue numbers and finances all you want, but people not involved in those things don't care about those things. And I think you know this.
Okay. So, I gather from what you just said is you don’t care about who blew up the deal. I know most people don’t care. I figured you did because, well, you’re here. But fair enough.

The only point that you’re making is one I can agree and sympathize with. That point is simply Disney makes better comic book movies than Sony. I agree. That’s why I want them to remain involved. I was caught up on how that would occur. So we were talking past one another. My apologies for that.

I don't work for Sony. I don't care.
So, I guess your points in support of Disney were made...because you felt I was being unfair to them? I’m just confused about why make statements in support of at least their position on the deal if you don’t care about the above information?